42 Little Gifts Under $10 Anyone Would Love To Receive
Affordable finds they'll actually love.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An oversized mug that has a delicious mug cake recipe printed right on its side, perfect for those chilly winter evenings that practically beg for a lazy dessert.
2. A set of 10 unicorn-horn makeup brushes to add a little bit of fantastical whimsy to any beauty newbie's collection.
3. A wine aerator that goes directly into the bottle, so they can pour as usual but enjoy the ~upgraded~ taste (no matter how cheap or fancy their bottle happens to be).
4. A little animal cord protector to fiercely guard their fraying charger cable from further damage.
5. A watercolor horoscope mug featuring the constellations and a ~positive quality~, so they can start their mornings remembering one of the many things that make them special.
6. A pack of 16 hydrating sheet masks with over 1100 positive reviews that's the closest you can get to giving them the gift of soft and glowing skin.
7. An elegant metal hair claw that disguises what's actually an easy, lazy hairstyle as something a little fancy.
8. A fill-in-the-blank book you can customize to reflect all the sweetness, goofiness, and happiness of your relationship with your S.O. — or your mom, or your grandparents, or your best friend.
9. A bar of irreverent identity-based soaps (yes, soaps) because there's (probably) nothing better than laughing really hard with the person after they open their gift.
10. A deck of cat-lovers playing cards for the meow-rriest post-holiday poker games you've had in years.
Or a set of ~lenticular~ cat or dog (or shark!) cards to distract your fellow poker players with their holographic charm.
11. A pack of four bath bombs that will fizz away stress and worries, one brightly-toned color at a time.
12. A ring cleaning pen to help all of your married friends keep their wedding bling satisfyingly clean and sparkling.
13. A tarot-card art print to be a meaningful and beautiful addition to their growing collection of prints.
14. A 30-piece colored pencil set because their coloring book pages are about to rival even Monet's best shades.
15. A pair of dangly earrings to be the perfect minimalist statement no matter what outfit they pair 'em with.
16. A pack of two Sriracha key chains so they'll never be forced to choke down another meal without their favorite condiment ever again.
17. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey that experienced home chefs and newbies will obsess over alike — it makes adding just the right flavor to all kinds of dishes (from fruit to chicken to ice cream and, yes, pizza) almost too easy.
18. A set of six little cute monster clips certain to make them say "Aww!!!!" out loud every time they open their pantry door.
19. A clip-on, rechargeable selfie ring light so all your group selfies (and even their mouthwatering food photos) are always perfectly lit.
20. A pair of socks any Potter-fan will treasure like they're priceless, the same way Dobby dearly loved his very first sock.
22. A reversible-sequin ~mermaid~ pillow cover because it's practically impossible to have too much color and sparkle in life.
23. A screwdriver keychain because there are countless opportunities to use a Phillips or flathead in everyone's life, you just don't notice them until you actually have the tools.
24. A pair of spiky dryer buddies who will be charming little laundry assistants and major money-savers, because they soften clothes without the need for softener or dryer sheets.
25. A terracotta brown sugar bear they simply soak in water, gently dry, then pack in with the brown sugar to keep it from hardening up into an impossible-to-use rock.
26. A highlighter kit with four luminescent, sparkling colors so they can shine like the superstar you know they are.
27. A set of beaded fringe earrings in their favorite color, proving that you've known each other long enough to find them statement earrings that they love.
28. A shiny mirror cube that will look pretty and interesting in any configuration, so they don't even have to be expert puzzle solvers to enjoy playing with it.
29. A monogram mug to remind them of your days sipping coffee and sampling croissants in your favorite garden cafe.
30. A three-drawer acrylic bathroom or makeup organizer that will ~clearly~ help transform their current storage situation.
31. Or a nine-slot palette sorter because you've seen the big pile of eyeshadows and blushes just lying out on their counter (and heard them talking about how much they want to fix that problem).
32. An ice cream koozie to snugly fit around their favorite pint of Ben and Jerry's — they'll be able to eat as much as they want without their hands getting too cold OR the ice cream melting too quickly.
33. A waterproof notepad and pencil because the thoughts we have in the shower shouldn't stay in the shower — it's where lots of people have their best ideas!
34. A pack of three infinitely-reusable makeup removing cloths that require nothing but water to help their face be perfectly clean at the end of the day.
35. A set of six cactus coasters happy to save your table from your hot cup of tea on chilly evenings, and then from your friends' cold beers on the first day of summer.
36. A pen with a cap that looks like their favorite Harry Potter character's wand so they have an excuse to nerd out in everyday life (oh, and it comes with a little bookmark for their next re-read, too).
37. A cupcake decorating kit for the frequent baker in your life who also secretly wishes they could live in a world with unicorns.
38. A set of three brush attachments for their drill that will make cleaning caked-on grime incredibly fast and maybe even a little fun.
39. A friendly little pineapple pot whose mission in life is to keep someone company, be it at their kitchen table, work desk, or somewhere else entirely.
40. A 52-week gratitude journal so they can spend a few minutes each morning or evening jotting down all the wonderful things in their life.
42. A best friends necklace for your work wife who will show anyone she can the latest adorable video of her pup.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.