1. Echosmith's wispy back-to-the-lunchroom anthem, "Cool Kids."
2. Robin Schulz' Europe-dominating remix of Lilly Wood & The Prick's 2010 song "Prayer in C," which is poised for a U.S. takeover.
3. Charli XCX's gloriously bratty "Break the Rules."
4. Colbie Caillat's self-love anthem "Try," co-written by R&B legend Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds.
5. Ascendant Swedes Alesso and Tove Lo join forces for a Las Vegas floor-filler, "Heroes."
6. Sydney band The Preatures' "Somebody's Talking" builds to a soulful choir finish.
7. British songwriter Ben Howard's somber, guitar-washed "Forget Where We Were."
8. Producer Cashmere Cat's edit of Ariana Grande's grown-up "Be My Baby," which is better than the original.
9. The Chainsmokers celebrate confidence with "Kanye."
10. "Faded," the forget-everything dance hit from anonymous singer and producer Zhu.
11. "Same Love" singer Mary Lambert goes for radio play and proves dirty laundry can sound sweet with "Secrets."
12. T.I. gets invigorated by Young Thug on "About The Money," a club singalong for anyone who know what it feels like to be owed a check.
13. Blake Shelton shows an ex his teeth over banjos on "Neon Light."
14. Nicki Minaj pokes sneering fun at rap purists with "Anaconda," a reboot of the poppiest rap song of all time, "Baby Got Back."
15. Drake mimics Atlanta singer and rapper ILoveMakonnen's DIY flow on "Tuesday."
17. Pennsylvania producer and rapper Tunji Ige imagines escaping the grind on "Day2Day."
18. U.K. singer Fabiana Palladino asks straight up to become more than a friend on "For You," which was co-produced by Palladino and Sampha.
19. Jessie Ware's "Say You Love Me" is for the hopeless romantic in all of us.
20. Mary J. Blige traveled to London to make an album with the best of young British talent; the tell-off "Right Now" was produced by Disclosure.
21. Kimbra channels Prince on "Miracle."
22. Producer TM88 and rapper Yakki Divioshi's "Hands Up" is classic message music inspired by Ferguson, with a contemporary club sound.
23. QT's "Hey QT" is pop in a weird and blippy parallel universe. It's not mainstream-sounding, but it's catchy enough to become mainstream.
24. Mercilessly talented L.A. rapper Vince Staples keeps cool over paranoid sirens on "Blue Suede."
25. Atlanta trio Migos' languid Saturday night showstopper, "Handsome and Wealthy."
26. Always-on-point Killer Mike and El-P return as Run The Jewels with some banging shit-talk, "Blockbuster Night Part 1."
27. Ingrid Michaelson challenges the notion that heartache has to be depressing on "Girls Chase Boys."
28. Tinashe and A$AP Rocky have explosive chemistry on "Pretend."
29. Lauryn Hill dedicated her powerful "Black Rage" demo to Ferguson, but its lyrics recognize how deeply entrenched the angst of that crisis is.
30. Travi$ Scott and Young Thug wail into a heavy abyss on "Skyfall," produced by Metro Boomin.
31. 2014 jazz man Flying Lotus' frenetic collaboration with Kendrick Lamar, "Never Catch Me."
32. Long Island band Mr. Twin Sister's heady, enveloping "Blush."
33. Young lovers burn out brightly on VÉRITÉ's "Weekend."
34. Australia X Factor winner Dami Im's sonic version of the muscle emoji, "Gladiator."
35. Sia stands in for Rihanna as the woman to match Eminem's intensity on duet "Guts Over Fear."
36. Rap duo Rae Sremmurd salute confident women on "No Type."
37. Sinkane's spotlessly funky "New Name" has trumpet polka dots.
38. Australia producer cln's dreamy remix of Golden Vessel's "Stairwell."
39. Brass and drums dance in just-right dischord on Kindness and Kelela's "World Restart."
40. London funk producer Redinho's fizzy, new love dance jam, "Get You Off My Mind."
41. Sam Hunt's ode to making out under the stars in the back of a truck with the radio on, "Speakers."
42. Oregon doom metal trio YOB's steady and deep "Unmask the Spectre."
43. Kanye West collaborator Arca's meandering, untitled piano ballad, which hopefully teases an upcoming album.
44. Memphis rap veteran Yo Gotti's indictment of posers, "Errybody."
45. For some reason, indie hunk Mac DeMarco flashes his balls in the video for Montreal four-piece TOPS' clear-cut "Way To Be Loved."
46. Engligh rock duo Royal Blood's gnarly "Figure It Out."
47. Ryn Weaver sounds like Sia's cooler-but-still-inspiring little sister on "Promises."
48. Taylor Swift's hyper, impossible-to-hate-without-being-a-hater comeback single, "Shake It Off."
49. Pop punk survivor Andrew McMahon's "Cecilia and the Satellite," a song about resilience written for his newborn daughter.
50. Kaskade teams with Utah band The Brocks to take you back to "Summer Nights."
51. Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora's "Black Widow," which sounds not unlike Katy Perry's "Dark Horse."
52. Australian social media celeb turned pop star Troye Sivan's song for a friend battling depression, "Happy Little Pill."
53. Mikky Ekko's "Smile" focuses on an innocent person experiencing loss, and learning in the moment to cope.
54. R&B heartthrob Tank dumps the dead weight of a bad relationship on "Stronger."
55. Bobby Shmurda nods to his Jamaican heritage on an official reggae remix of "Hot N****," featuring Popcaan, Mavado, Junior Reid, and Jah X.
56. Country songwriter and vocalist Cole Swindell makes a booty call on "Hope You Get Lonely Tonight."
57. Puerto Rican singer Chayanne wails about unrequited love over plucky guitars on "Humanos A Marte."
58. Jamaican dancehall artist Spice tells men what she's into on "So Mi Like It."
59. Chinese singer Pu Shu comes out of an 11 year retirement with "Ping Fan De Lu," a song for road trip movie The Continent.
60. Memphis rapper Snootie Wild's sparkly started-from-the-bottom jam, "Made Me."
61. Austin folkies Kelly Willis and Bruce Robinson's cover of the Zombies' "This Will Be Our Year."