- musicandbrownies "26 Truths Of Growing Up Without Cable"
Some people buy spices in bulk, so having their own reusable jars at home is more convenient
Response to Which “Daria” Character Are You?:
Jane Lane.. and it’s pretty accurate. I really need to watch more of this show.
Love how the glasses changed with each decade too
It’s incense, not firecrackers in his beard.
- musicandbrownies "Charlie Siem Is Your New Favorite Vio..."
- musicandbrownies "30 Healthy Ways To Teach Kids About C..."
- musicandbrownies "25 Ways To Live Life Like Karen Walker"
- musicandbrownies "A Selfie Picture That Just Out Did Al..."
- musicandbrownies "30 Best Jokes From "30 Rock""
Nope. Anything is still better than those saggy pants.
Response to Dunkin’ Donuts Is Coming To California:
As someone from New England, the thought of not having at least one DD in every town is bizarre.
- musicandbrownies "You'll Die After Seeing These 5 T..."
- musicandbrownies "20 More Spectacularly Nerdy Science J..."
- musicandbrownies "24 Foods That Cuddle"
- musicandbrownies "The 34 Hottest Trends Of 2012, As Pre..."
Response to 17 Reasons Gym Class Was Actually The Worst:
I had to take gym at 8 am my senior year (I was a non-athletic student who put it off as long as possible). The teacher generally didn’t like you if you weren’t on one of the sports teams. I didn’t mind when we just had to run or work out in the weight room, but games that involved throwing, hitting, or catching things were not my forte. Even though I showed up on time every day, changed my clothes, and tried my best to participate, I still got a B. Freaking gym class…
- musicandbrownies "He's not laughing at his own joke..."