1. In 1974, Dale Irby, a P.E. teacher from Richardson, Texas, discovered he had worn the same outfit in his yearbook photo two years in a row.
His wife Cathy dared him to do it for a third year, and 40 years later he was still wearing the same outfit. Below is a compilation of his yearbook photos from 1973–2013.
10. After 40 years, Mr. Irby retired from Prestonwood Elementary School in 2013, but rest assured he left in style.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.