1. Alyssa Milano has been a vocal advocate of breastfeeding since catching ire in October 2014 when she began posting selfies with her nursing daughter to Instagram.
2. This week, Wendy Williams invited Milano to be a guest on her eponymous talk show where she told the actress bluntly, “I don’t need to see that.”
Wendy went on to suggest that perhaps more mothers should feed their babies in the car and called breasts “fun bags.”
4. “I know it’s my issue,” the talk show host concluded, before cutting the conversation short to discuss what yet another woman should do with her body.
“[Ice T’s wife] Coco is dressed very sexually…and people have a problem with this…” Williams began, and with that I got so depressed that I had to stop writing this post.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭