1. 33 Infomercial Characters Who Need To Get Their Shit Together
A huge confidence booster. Whatever you screwed up today, at least you can perform every day tasks better than these people.
2. 35 Life Changing Ways To Use Everyday Objects
Until you read it you’re doing at least 35 things wrong.
4. 19 Things That Prove “Aladdin” And “Titanic” Are Basically The Same Movie
Someday this is going to be someone’s film school thesis.
5. The Difference Between Men’s And Women’s Costumes
Perfect explanation, no words needed.
6. 37 Radically Rude Cross-Stitches
Not grandma appropriate, but truthful.
7. Olympics or Gay Porn?
A post that tackled the question everyone was asking themselves while watching the summer games.
8. Pokemon If They Were Created By Tim Burton
It’s just so accurate.
9. 16 Kids Who Are Not Excited For Halloween
Somehow their disinterest makes them even more adorable.
11. 23 Creative Ways to Tell The World You’re Having A Baby
A collection of people who have currently have to much time on their hands, but won’t in nine months.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚