1. THE ORIGINS
2. The word “quiche” was invented by a year 12 student named Ja’mie King at an all girls school in Australia.
3. Her inspiration for the word was herself.
4. THE DEFINITION
It basically means “hot” but like it’s a step above hot.
In order to be “quiche”, you must also have a “box gap”.
10. Here, she defines it in her own words:
11. COMMON USES
The word “quiche” is usually used with some kind of amplifier.
16. EXAMPLES OF WHAT CAN BE QUICHE
20. Not quiche:
21. Hot naked straight dudes doing “Wrecking Ball” = SO QUICHE.
25. Jon Hamm always forgetting his underwear = QUICHE.
26. Justin Timberlake relaxing his ramen-noodle hair = gross and NOT QUICHE.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Arkansas is waiting for the Supreme Court to weigh in on a death-row inmate's final claims before his execution tonight.
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔
- There's a potential writers strike looming and it could suddenly cause some of your favorite TV shows to go off air 📺