1. Earlier this week, Joey Fatone tweeted his support for an NSYNC reunion…
You rock, Joey. Thank you.
Now let’s take a look at the *official* odds of each member joining the v. important cause.
3. Lance Bass: 100% chance he’d do it.
Lance is currently hosting a “DirtyPop” radio show on Sirius satellite radio. He was on a recent episode of Vanderpump Rules. If he would do a Real Housewives spin-off reality show, I’m pretty sure he’d do the NSYNC reunion.
5. JC Chasez: 96% chance he’d do it.
JC Chasez has been a judge on America’s Best Dance Crew for the past four years. He also did a song with David Archuletta in 2008. Unless it REALLY interfered with his judging, he’d probably do it.
6. Justin Timberlake: 0.2% he’d do it.
Justin still thinks he’s an “actor” even though he started making music again. He also didn’t invite any of the guys to his wedding with Jessica Biel. That’s fucked up and basically unforgivable.
7. So, there you have it, everyone! Blame Justin Timberlake for killing all of our hopes and dreams!
And now poor Joey has to work in a fast food restaurant and YOU DON’T EVEN CARE.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The Supreme Court threw out a $399 million judgment against Samsung over the iPhone's design.
- Grammy nominations are out. Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶