1. 1998 is as far away as 2030.
3. The song “Wannabe” turned 18 years old this year…
7. It’s been 10 years since the last episode of Rugrats aired.
8. And this is how old the Rugrats would be if they were real people.
9. The Nintendo DS also came out 10 years ago.
And the Playstation 2 came out 14 years ago.
13. If Bart Simpson were a real person who aged, he would be 35.
15. Kids in high school were born in the year 2000.
16. That means the song “Waterfalls” by TLC is older than kids entering high school this year.
17. So is “All Star” by Smash Mouth. That song was released 15 years ago.
18. The first Friends episode aired 20 years ago…
21. “Milkshake” by Kelis is 10 years old, and so is Mean Girls and Janet Jackson’s nip slip.
22. Kenan and Kel are 36 years old.
23. Kel is now a pastor and hosts orange soda parties.
25. Jerry Seinfeld was 35 when Seinfeld started. He is now 60.
26. There hasn’t been a new issue of YM magazine in over 10 years.
28. Remember the little girl from the Missy Elliott videos?
35. Remember Angela from Boy Meets World?
36. John Candy has been dead for 20 years.
Uncle Buck is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year.
37. Aaliyah has been dead for 13 years.
There hasn’t been a new issue of Teen People in eight years.
38. Drake got shot on TV 10 years ago.
39. His last time appearing on Degrassi was six years ago.
40. These haven’t been for sale in more than 13 years.
41. These haven’t been made for more than 13 years:
42. Twelve years ago:
43. And this is what Beans from Even Stevens looks like today:
HE’S OLD AS HELL, AND SO ARE YOU!
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸