Just complete, utter devastation…
1. But now the people of Staten Island are rebuilding.
4. Neighbors are coming together.
9. Families are pitching in.
This picture was captioned on Instagram: “The Fleming family decided to drive around Staten Island giving out free coffee. Even that one cup of hot coffee made a big difference to people. New Yorkers are really getting on board these days by volunteering in the disaster areas. It’s a beautiful uplifting thing.”
14. Flags are being raised.
16. Supplies handed out.
17. Memories are being found.
Kate Traina looks at a strip of photographic negatives as she joined other family members as they were salvaging items from her grandparents’ home.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴