1. In case you didn’t know, there is whole lot of snow in New England right now. We’re talking historic-level shit. The snowiest place in America.
2. If hell were a frozen place, it would look like New England and all the Dunkin’ Donuts would be closed.
4. The snow drifts are so high that people cannot see out of their windows.
5. “What a lovely snowbank view you have here!” has become a common New England saying.
6. Look at this person’s door! LOOK AT IT!
7. We’re talking walls of snow. Like, c’mon.
8. WALLS. OF. SNOW.
9. !!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!
10. People are skiiing down the streets.
11. This guy is tunneling out of his window.
12. Kids are sledding off roofs.
13. And there’s even some crazy guy golfing in the middle of the street like he’s Will Smith in I Am Legend.
14. There’s a new mountain range near MIT that they’re calling “the Alps of MIT.”
15. It’s a snowbank, and it’s insane. It’s also called “Mount Cambridgemanjaro.”
16. People have to dig tunnels out of their homes.
17. Sidewalk tunnels have become a way of life.
18. This is how the Chicopee Police Department had to get into work.
19. I mean, look at this train going through the snow!
20. Ambulances are buried.
21. Any car on the street is basically screwed. RIP.
22. Be thankful you’re not in New England right now.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎