1. Ecto Cooler is for sale in grocery stores.
2. There's a Clinton running for President.
3. Everyone is playing Pokémon.
4. You can buy Surge in stores.
5. Crystal Pepsi too.
6. Crispy M&M's too.
7. 98 Degrees, O-Town, and Dream are on tour.
8. Blink-182 has a No. 1 album.
9. There's a new Harry Potter book out.
10. Hilary Duff is on TV.
11. Chokers are in again.
12. Track is back.
13. Juicy is selling their tracksuits at Bloomingdales.
And speaking of celebrities who were seemingly perpetually wearing Juicy...
14. ...Britney Spears currently has two songs in the iTunes top 10.
15. Third Eye Blind is making news.
16. 15 years have passed...
...and Mariah Carey still doesn't know Jennifer Lopez.
17. The NES is back.
18. Tarzan is in theaters.
19. X-Files is on TV.
20. It's okay to wear crop tops.
21. MTV is airing Daria, Cribs, Pimp My Ride, Jackass, and Punk'd.
22. Reese Witherspoon reprised her role as Elle Woods on Instagram.
23. There was a new Zoolander movie that came out this year.
24. Abercrombie is cool again.
25. Hey Arnold! is being made into a TV movie.
26. And Leonardo DiCaprio is still dating a rando twenty-something-year-old model.
H/T connahomie, who made a tweet about this but has since gone private.