8. You shouldn’t rob a bank in the same clothes you’re wearing in your profile picture:
The FBI charged a man with robbing five Detroit-area banks after investigators matched him to photos on Facebook. The robber was wearing the same clothes in his profile pictures as he was when he was robbing the banks.
23. Facebook is not the right place to hire a hitman:
In August 2011, a woman successfully hired a hitman on Facebook after posting a message that offered $1,000 to anyone who would kill her ex-boyfriend.
25. Romania is a country:
30. Abraham Lincoln didn’t know what the internet was:
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.