8. You shouldn’t rob a bank in the same clothes you’re wearing in your profile picture:
The FBI charged a man with robbing five Detroit-area banks after investigators matched him to photos on Facebook. The robber was wearing the same clothes in his profile pictures as he was when he was robbing the banks.
23. Facebook is not the right place to hire a hitman:
In August 2011, a woman successfully hired a hitman on Facebook after posting a message that offered $1,000 to anyone who would kill her ex-boyfriend.
25. Romania is a country:
30. Abraham Lincoln didn’t know what the internet was:
- Thousands of people all over the world hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Comedian Will Ferrell showed up to Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.