1. At 2:50 p.m. on Monday April 15, pure evil exploded at the Boston Marathon finish line.
4. Normal, everyday people sprung into action.
11. And police officers reminded people that this is Boston. They would prevail.
30. That night, the Boston PD flexed their muscles.
31. They were basically the Avengers.
33. By nightfall, they got the suspect.
34. Naturally, everyone left their houses and partied in the streets.
38. The next day, an excited crowd showed up at Fenway.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.