1. At 2:50 p.m. on Monday April 15, pure evil exploded at the Boston Marathon finish line.
4. Normal, everyday people sprung into action.
11. And police officers reminded people that this is Boston. They would prevail.
30. That night, the Boston PD flexed their muscles.
31. They were basically the Avengers.
33. By nightfall, they got the suspect.
34. Naturally, everyone left their houses and partied in the streets.
38. The next day, an excited crowd showed up at Fenway.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸