1. At 2:50 p.m. on Monday April 15, pure evil exploded at the Boston Marathon finish line.
4. Normal, everyday people sprung into action.
11. And police officers reminded people that this is Boston. They would prevail.
30. That night, the Boston PD flexed their muscles.
31. They were basically the Avengers.
33. By nightfall, they got the suspect.
34. Naturally, everyone left their houses and partied in the streets.
38. The next day, an excited crowd showed up at Fenway.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.