1. At 2:50 p.m. on Monday April 15, pure evil exploded at the Boston Marathon finish line.
4. Normal, everyday people sprung into action.
11. And police officers reminded people that this is Boston. They would prevail.
30. That night, the Boston PD flexed their muscles.
31. They were basically the Avengers.
33. By nightfall, they got the suspect.
34. Naturally, everyone left their houses and partied in the streets.
38. The next day, an excited crowd showed up at Fenway.
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵