1. During the storm…
2. Some lunatic took his WaveRunner out on the Hudson River.
7. And hospital workers did too.
8. The morning after New Yorkers saw the damage.
16. There were bikes that charged phones.
18. But New Yorkers still needed the two things they love the most…
23. But in all seriousness, New Yorkers came together.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀