1. During the storm…
2. Some lunatic took his WaveRunner out on the Hudson River.
7. And hospital workers did too.
8. The morning after New Yorkers saw the damage.
16. There were bikes that charged phones.
18. But New Yorkers still needed the two things they love the most…
23. But in all seriousness, New Yorkers came together.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.