6. Because Snoop approves.
Snoop Dogg is a friend of Pete Carroll’s dating back to his USC days.
7. Because Marshawn Lynch will teach you the importance of spell check…
Do yourself a favor and watch this whole video.
8. …chain restaurants and “playtime.”
See: Note on No. 7.
11. And the Legion’s outspoken leader, Richard Sherman, might be the NFL’s most interesting player.
Sherman is a high school salutatorian from Compton with a communications degree from Stanford who volunteers at rehab centers, works with kids and talks more shit than anyone in the NFL.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨