1. Midway through the third quarter of Thursday night’s Seahawks-Cardinals game, Seattle running back Marshawn Lynch bulldozed his way into the redzone with a hard-earned 17-yard run.
2. Two plays later, he ran up the middle for what looked to be a 5-yard touchdown.
3. But upon further review, he was ruled down just short of the goal line.
4. So on 3rd and goal, the Seahawks called a play-action pass, which resulted in a touchdown for tight end Kellen Davis.
8. So what do you guys think? Was flipping him the birdie warranted or just childish?
In The News Today