Tom Brady dressed as a member of Erasure this evening.
1. Angry Tom Brady In Super Slo-Mo Is SO ANGRY
He would not stay so angry for long. Onward, dear reader.
2. These Crazy-Excited Texans-Rooting Kids Are Awesome
I mean, the Texans were getting their butts handed to them, and these kids just went COMPLETELY BONKERS when Houston scored a late, meaningless touchdown. We should all be such good fans.
3. FOOTBALL HULK SMASH, LOVE DEFENSE
We don’t really want to ask too many questions here. Moving on.
4. Visual Proof That The Jaguars Actually Had A Puncher’s Chance Of Beating Denver
Cutting the deficit to two points midway through the third quarter was as close as the dreadful Jags would get, but for a 27-point underdog, that’s better than a lot of the other potential outcomes.
5. The NFL’s Best Tight End Plays By The Bay
Vernon Davis with 171 receiving yards and two TDs…in the first half. He’s got some talent.
6. Your Weekly Reminder That Football Is A Violent And Dangerous Sport
Danny Amendola did get up and walk off under his own power, but he knocked out cold on this play, which was legal.
7. Superfans Of The Week: Buffalo Edition
They probably weren’t so happy when the home team lost in overtime to Cincinnati, but man, they did their job today.
8. Someone Clearly Enjoyed Seeing Gravity
LeSean McCoy can defy all kinds of Gs, it seems. (He just needs to hold onto the football as he does.)
9. Stressed-Out Fan Of The Week: Minnesota Edition
Breathe, friend. Breathe.
10. Mike Tolbert’s Dance Of Seduction
Possibly NSFW. (Most definitely.)
11. Just The Facts (And A Win)
Mike Tomlin’s shades game is not to be trifled with.
12. Aaron Rodgers And The Case Of The Perfect Pass
There is nothing more to say about this. Teach this in quarterback school. That’s how you use this GIF for the greater good.
13. Flipping The Script
When you’re 0-4 and looking for your first win, you squeeze whatever iota of joy you can from the game. Good for you, Emmanuel Sanders.
14. Rams Bros: A Thing That Exists
They were so smugly happy, especially Dickerson there on the left. Gah, so punchable.
15. Yoink Of The Week
Tashaun Gipson picking some pockets in the end zone. He’s the friend who’s always got an extra $20 when you need it most.
16. Joseph Fauria, Dance Machine
You score three touchdowns and you can dance however the hell you want. That’s how it works.
17. DON’T WORRY, MERELY A FLESH WOUND
Peyton Manning was not injured on this play, but AHHHHHHHH imagine if he had been. Jason Babin would’ve been in Witness Protection by halftime.
18. So High, He Can Touch The Sky
Kenny Stills went positively vertical to snag this Drew Brees bomb and put the Saints in prime position to knock off the Pats. (Eh, right, well, more on that later.)
19. Chiefs’ Undefeated Status Update: INTACT
Undefeated and 6-0 for the first time since 2003, the Chiefs handled the Raiders with relative ease. A stifling defense that produces 10 sacks will do that.
20. Brittan Golden Probably Isn’t Very Good At Poker
Can you tell he’s surprised by hauling in this 53-yard pass? Imagine the face he’d made if the Cardinals actually won the game.
21. Don’t Ever Bring Your Puppet To An NFL Game
22. THE AGONY IS REAL
Rob Ryan feeling all the emotions after a crushing loss to the Patriots.