2. Canadian comedian Howie Mandel wore this to “honour” the 50th anniversary of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
Disgraceful. I guess this is the sense of “humour” they keep claiming to have?
12. They also take ownership of the sport we kick the world’s collective ass in.
Sure, Dr. James Naismith was Canadian, but the game he created started in the United States of America and that’s where it flourished and continues to flourish except for 2004, which is Larry Brown and Richard Jefferson’s fault and is something we don’t talk about. The last time Canada medalled in basketball at the Olympics was 1936.
14. They think some dude named Mr. Dressup is cooler than our homeboy Mr. Rogers.
North America is Mr. Rogers’ neighborhood so you better take that trash elsewhere.
But in all seriousness, Canada, best of luck in Sochi! You’re gonna need it.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂