1. Auburn will win the National Championship via divine intervention.
Is there any other explanation for what has been happening with the Auburn Tigers? Their success this season has been due to more than talent, great coaching and sheer luck — they've been the recipients of TWO miracles. You never bet against the team of destiny. The MVP of the BCS championship game will be God.
2. Brett Favre will lead the Buffalo Bills to the Super Bowl…and lose.
3. LeBron will give baseball a shot after the Heat 3-peat because he secretly loves being compared to Michael Jordan by sports pundits.
4. Kate Upton will NOT grace the cover of the Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit Edition.
5. Popcorn Man will resurface, then run for president.
6. Alex Rodriguez will be found guilty...of being awesome.
7. Mark Sanchez will make football history...as the first player to be sent to jail solely because of his haircut.
8. The USA hockey team will be replaced by the cast of Mighty Ducks 2 after an early Olympic loss.
9. There will be a flubber-related scandal on the high school level.
10. Jason Dufner will fall out of love with Copenhagen Wintergreen long-cut tobacco.
11. Kyle Chandler will be named the next head coach of the Texas Longhorns.
12. Derek Jeter will get married...to Derek Jeter.
13. We'll miss Tim McCarver.
14. Isiah Thomas will return to wreak havoc on New York City.
15. Bartolo Colon will win the NL Cy Young AND the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest.
16. The Puppy Bowl will cease being cute after the release of stunning concussion research.
17. Marshall Henderson will win a sportsmanship award.
18. We will find out Space Jam was a documentary from a parallel universe.
19. The NHL will replace the Stanley Cup with the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl Trophy.
Because nothing says class like a trophy that looks like it should be a decoration at a T.G.I. Friday's.