It was quite a year.
1. Tim McCarver awkwardly high-fived his way out of baseball.
2. Prince Fielder pulled off one of the least clutch baserunning moves of all time.
5. Scott Feldman nearly lost his head, though we may never know for sure what happened during that commercial break.
8. Zdeno Chara discovered that ice is slippery.
10. Chad Qualls fell.
11. Brad Stevens lost his damn mind.
12. These Dolphins fans got down.
13. Mark DeRosa starred as the man who wasn’t there.
14. Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin pulled off the rare “double dad-gummit.”
15. Mike Glennon became the first Tampa Bay Buccaneer in many years to experience happiness.
16. Josh Donaldson was brought to his knees by a curveball.
17. This Jets fan just didn’t get it.
18. The Upton brothers didn’t communicate very well.
20. Travis Hafner followed Derek Jeter with terrible, terrible intentions in his eyes.
21. Mariano Rivera wouldn’t stop clapping.
23. Professional baseball-thrower Raul Ibañez couldn’t throw a baseball.
24. Pro thrower Andy Pettitte also had throwing difficulties.
25. Umpire Brian O’Nora stared fist-y death in the face and either didn’t care or didn’t notice.
26. Bearded Blackhawks Bro saw the future and began celebrating his team’s Stanley Cup win a half-second before anyone else in the world.
27. Justin Tuck stared right into your soul.
28. Whatever is happening here definitely happened.
29. Koji Uehara got carried away.
30. Yadier Molina got punched out via telekinesis.