Check out all the best of 2013
It was quite a year.
1. Tim McCarver awkwardly high-fived his way out of baseball.
2. Prince Fielder pulled off one of the least clutch baserunning moves of all time.
5. Scott Feldman nearly lost his head, though we may never know for sure what happened during that commercial break.
8. Zdeno Chara discovered that ice is slippery.
10. Chad Qualls fell.
11. Brad Stevens lost his damn mind.
12. These Dolphins fans got down.
13. Mark DeRosa starred as the man who wasn’t there.
14. Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin pulled off the rare “double dad-gummit.”
15. Mike Glennon became the first Tampa Bay Buccaneer in many years to experience happiness.
16. Josh Donaldson was brought to his knees by a curveball.
17. This Jets fan just didn’t get it.
18. The Upton brothers didn’t communicate very well.
20. Travis Hafner followed Derek Jeter with terrible, terrible intentions in his eyes.
21. Mariano Rivera wouldn’t stop clapping.
23. Professional baseball-thrower Raul Ibañez couldn’t throw a baseball.
24. Pro thrower Andy Pettitte also had throwing difficulties.
@curiousbigdaddy / Via SBNation
25. Umpire Brian O’Nora stared fist-y death in the face and either didn’t care or didn’t notice.
26. Bearded Blackhawks Bro saw the future and began celebrating his team’s Stanley Cup win a half-second before anyone else in the world.
27. Justin Tuck stared right into your soul.
28. Whatever is happening here definitely happened.
29. Koji Uehara got carried away.
30. Yadier Molina got punched out via telekinesis.
31. This Packers fan just realized he was on TV.
32. Same for this Cardinals fan, who took it in stride.
40. Tom Ronaldi SALTED Jordan Spieth.
49. This Little Leaguer was introduced to the power of the breaking pitch.
54. Colby Rasmus celebrated a teammate’s home run by pretending to masturbate.
60. The Tiny Pantsless Photobomber walked his way into America’s heart.
61. A.J. Burnett’s teammates pranked him with a rosin bag…twice. (Notice his reaction.)
MLB / Via SBNation
69. Jeff Green and Brad Stevens shared the most awkward hug of the year.
72. Robinson Cano got territorial.
80. Brutus the Buckeye was reminded that he is a mascot and not a football player.
@mayorburnsy / Via SBNation
83. Koji got slap happy.
85. The Twins bullpen executed a perfect stunt for the cameras.
@bryztwinkietown / Via SBNation
86. Landon Donovan was messin’ around.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.