1. Calling someone after they text you.
If we wanted to talk to you, we wouldn’t have texted.
6. Talking on the phone while at a movie.
Take that shit into the lobby, man.
9. Leaving a voicemail.
If you’re 87 years old and calling on a landline, fine. If not, just send a text. No one wants to listen to two minutes of your ums and uhs.
10. Not leaving a voicemail.
If you felt it was so freaking important to call (instead of text), why the heck wouldn’t you leave a message?
12. Taking photo after photo at an art museum.
How did people ever appreciate art before they could Instagram it?
14. Constantly holding your phone up at a concert.
“Put your cell phone down and put it in your pocket. You can watch shitty videos of this on YouTube anytime you want later.” —Rob Zombie
“I can’t freaking see Kanye. WTF.” —Guy behind you at concert
15. Playing games in public with the sound on.
The entire train does not need to hear you play Candy Crush.
17. Talking way too loudly into your phone.
Dude, they can hear you. We can ALL hear you.
18. Making everyone wait to eat their food so you can Instagram the meal.
“Wait! Don’t take a bite yet! I want to Instagram our whole spread!” Grr.
19. Having speakerphone conversations in public.
You are not that important.
22. Not putting your phone on vibrate.
There’s really no good reason to announce every news alert, text, and call to the world. On a related note, why is that the people who do this always have the absolute worst ring tones?
23. Taking the phone out of someone’s hand when they’re trying to show you a photo.
Crane your neck, dude. Just crane your freaking neck.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed its first round-the-world flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️