2. Like writing “lol” a lot, or at all.
You can’t possibly be laughing even half as much as you say you’re laughing.
3. Or using this emoticon.
Have you ever looked at yourself making this face at the end of a sentence in real life, before? I think you maybe ought to try.
4. Or forming a fictional, underground, omniscient criminal coalition united under the label “A,” and harassing and bullying a group of four high school girls and their loved ones.
Get a job, A!
5. But the WORST of the worst texting offenses, by far, is the single letter text “K.”
6. Receiving a “K” text makes everyone instantly furious, NO MATTER WHAT. This is a guarantee.
8. Texting “K” means you’re too lazy to type out just one extra letter.
(Although to be honest if you only text “ok” that’s pretty annoying too.)
10. HOW DOES ONE LETTER SAY SO MUCH AND SO LITTLE AT THE SAME TIME?!
11. There is only one thing worse than one “k,” and that is TWO.
Say THIS out loud. You sound like a grown, dumb baby.
12. What does “kk” even mean? No seriously, what does it mean?
13. People who text “k” are just acting like they’re soooo busy and inundated with texts that they can only dash off one flippant letter.
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›