2. Like writing “lol” a lot, or at all.
You can’t possibly be laughing even half as much as you say you’re laughing.
3. Or using this emoticon.
Have you ever looked at yourself making this face at the end of a sentence in real life, before? I think you maybe ought to try.
4. Or forming a fictional, underground, omniscient criminal coalition united under the label “A,” and harassing and bullying a group of four high school girls and their loved ones.
Get a job, A!
5. But the WORST of the worst texting offenses, by far, is the single letter text “K.”
6. Receiving a “K” text makes everyone instantly furious, NO MATTER WHAT. This is a guarantee.
8. Texting “K” means you’re too lazy to type out just one extra letter.
(Although to be honest if you only text “ok” that’s pretty annoying too.)
10. HOW DOES ONE LETTER SAY SO MUCH AND SO LITTLE AT THE SAME TIME?!
11. There is only one thing worse than one “k,” and that is TWO.
Say THIS out loud. You sound like a grown, dumb baby.
12. What does “kk” even mean? No seriously, what does it mean?
13. People who text “k” are just acting like they’re soooo busy and inundated with texts that they can only dash off one flippant letter.
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.