1. Make snow ice cream.
2. Decorate a wall Christmas tree.
3. Turn receiving a gift into an interactive experience.
4. Shortening, rubber gloves, and ice will teach kids how Arctic animals survive in the cold.
Kids love learning about the animals they love, like penguins and polar bears. Get the full directions here.
5. Enjoy some holiday-themed bowling.
This snowman bowling game is fun too.
6. Help kids grow their own Santa beard.
7. Design colorful melted bead accessories.
8. Make frozen bubbles.
9. Play Christmas charades.
10. Create a holiday tunnel/fort.
11. Whip up some holiday treats.
12. Set up a gumball ornament station.
13. Make DIY ornaments.
14. Make creative use of old popsicle sticks.
15. Use tissue paper to create art.
Spray the tissue paper with water and it'll stick to the paper. Once you peel it off, the color stays on the paper!