1. “A remote control buffalo”
Some kid’s dreams are very specific.
2. “A new liver”
The boy who asked for this was healthy, but wanted a liver to “play with and stuff.”
3. “To destroy all Backstreet Boys CDs”
Santa: “Tell me why?”
Was this kid building a time machine in the backyard?
6. “A ‘penis’ book”
This request came from a little guy who had trouble pronouncing “Peanuts.”
Actually, I’m totally onboard with this one.
9. “Nicole Scherzinger”
This kid’s dad was like, “Good one!”
11. “To change my name to Batman”
This kid’s teacher after Christmas: “Yes, Batman, you may go to the bathroom.”
14. “A live penguin and polar bear”
This kid told Santa she was planning on keeping them in her backyard.
16. “A flying pony”
Whatever happened to just asking for a regular pony?
19. “A live cobra”
Santa: “I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking sleigh!”
20. “A Nordstrom’s gift card”
This one came from a very sophisticated 7-year-old.
21. “To know how elves reproduce”
Well, when one elf really loves another elf…
23. “For the neighbor lady to stop coming over when my mom is at work”
25. “Boobs like mommy”
Santa probably can’t come through on this one this year, but if you just wait…
26. “To have some hair down there”
Ditto on this one, kid.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- President-elect Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂