1. Kids have loved birthday cake for hundreds of years.
In fact, the origins of eating cake to celebrate a birthday can be traced back to Roman times. Birthday cake is forever, people. Be gone, cupcakes!
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.