1. A pack of reusable beeswax wraps that'll quickly replace the not-so-eco-friendly plastic wrap you used to use. These organic cotton wraps are infused with beeswax, jojoba oil, and tree resin, and will mold around foods and containers with the heat from your hands. Wash them when they get dirty, and they'll last you a year before you can toss 'em in the compost bin.
Bee's Wrap is a woman-owned business based in Middlebury, Vermont. It's been cranking out the most fantastic eco-friendly and aesthetically pleasing plastic wrap alternatives since 2012.
Promising review: "I have never used something like these before but in an effort to be more sustainable and use less plastic I purchased the set. I am loving these wraps. They mold so easily with the warmth of your hands and are the perfect sizes for an assortment of foods. They wash well and they even smell great! Very happy with the purchase and I promptly bought them as a gift for a friend." —Taylor
Get a set of three (one small, one medium, and one large wrap) from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in four prints) and Bee's Wrap for $17.99 (available in eight prints).
2. A supportive bralette made for busty folks (calling all D–DDD cups!) who prefer to not go braless but who hate the constricting underwire of their other bras. It has breathable mesh lining and an inner sling for support.
3. A Glossier cream blush if every other blush you own makes you look like a clow. This blendable, buildable formula gives you a beautiful and natural-looking flush of color. Apply it with your fingers for a stunning glow.
4. A 15-piece set of airtight food containers for an aesthetically pleasing storage solution that's clearly better than the random plastic storage containers left over from takeout dinners that you're currently using.
Promising review: "I ordered this set to continue on the road to an organized pantry. There are enough containers and enough variety of sizes to make me happy. I have stored pastas and noodles, dried beans, rice, sugar, instant mashed potatoes, crackers, etc. When I open a box of something, I put whatever is unused into one of the containers and feel very secure that the contents will be fresh and protected from any possible insect problem." —R M
Get it from Amazon for $33.99+ (available in four colors).
5. A mold and mildew remover because you can set it, forget it, and come back in a few hours to see grout that looks like new. Sure, your other cleaners work but you have to scrub. Not with this one!
Promising review: "You guys. I’m embarrassed to even show you this. The grout around our tub was DISGUSTING. It was never caulked right and it got gross very quickly. I would scrub. The cleaning lady would scrub. It would get worse. Well, I came across this in a BuzzFeed list, and this stuff made me curious. I don’t know why it doesn’t have 10,000 good reviews. Seriously. All I did was squeeze it on and walk away. I let it sit overnight. Check this out. Buy it. Like today." —KarynB
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
6. A lightweight primer so your makeup applies smoothly and sits flawlessly all day. It's made with green tea extract and collagen to protect and moisturize the skin. Time to ditch your current primer in the trash!
Promising review: "I wanted to give this product 10 stars but was only limited to five :( This stuff is AMAZING!!!! I'm almost 30 and my face has become super oily — like I can fry chicken on it by the end of the day. So for months I've neglected wearing any kind of foundation or makeup in general. After reading reviews I figured I would give this a try. The glow it gives you is AWESOME!!! It makes my skin so soft. I'm probably going to wear just this and no foundation 50% of the time. After the Texas heat..and the sun..and amounts of sweat...my face was PERFECT......STILL! No oil...no smears...no pores... This is literally sent from heaven!!!! My ONLY dislike is the fact that you can't purchase this in five-gallon buckets!" —Jessica
Get it from Amazon for $14.98.
7. A truly ~egg-celent~ rapid egg cooker that'll whip you up eggs of all varieties — hard-boiled, soft-boiled, omelettes, poached, and more. (Reviewers even use it to steam frozen dumplings!) Now you don't need multiple pans or good luck to ensure that your eggs are perfect every single time.
Promising review: "The Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker is so neat and fun to use! I used it the next morning after the delivery, and I cook my eggs only in the Dash Go. It cooks every egg so perfectly, and they come out so fluffy every time. It cooks a variety of egg dishes, and you can cook vegetables, and some meat like fish. Very wonderful kitchen gadget, and I highly recommend you make a dash to buy the Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker if you love eggs! You will not be disappointed!" —Tonya
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in five colors).
Not convinced? Check out my coworker's Dash Rapid Egg Cooker review for more deets!
8. An interactive cat toy to quickly replace the bin full of other playthings you've bought your kitty over the years...and that they now won't even look at.
Promising review: "I have a whole room filled with cat toys that my cat is not interested in. It's funny how the least expensive cat toy I have makes him go crazy. He plays with this until he's panting like a dog and I have never seen him jump so high. I'm certain this toy will help him lose his belly. He loves it! I highly recommend it!" —Kwoo
Get it from Amazon for $2.95.
9. A moisturizing hair treatment if the other bottles of product that are cluttering your bathroom counter just aren't cutting it. In just eight seconds — eight! — it starts working to leave your mane feeling silkier, softer, and smoother after washing.
Promising review: "I was hesitant to spend nine dollars on it but Amazon had the cheapest so I got it and it has gotten the tangles out of my daughter's hair that nothing else would, and I use it about once a week for myself as well. I recommend it for anyone with tangle-prone or damaged hair." —Betsy H
"I am 66 years old. I have fine thinning hair. Followed instructions. Blew dry my hair. How awesome was it?. My hair now feels regular in thickness and holds a curl and actually has body. I wish for a lifetime supply. Will use this from now on." —Mortimer Brewster
Get it from Amazon for $8.97.
10. A pack of fizzing toilet tabs for anyone who's scrubbing toilet stains so hard that they're sweating. These sanitizing bath bomb-like tablets blast away stains and streaks so you barely have to brush.
Juniperseed Mercantile is a Colorado-based small biz run by science teacher Tiffany Norton. It specializes in all-natural cleaning, skincare, bath, and body products.
Promising review: "Like a bath bomb for your toilet! Works great, smells great, toilets were just as clean but with none of the chemicals! Fast shipping too! Thank you!” —Erin Horender
Get eight drops from Juniperseed Mercantile on Etsy for $10.
11. A mosquito repellent that creates a 15-foot skeeter-free zone because all the other "natural" remedies you've tried have resulted in maybe one fewer bite. It's time to let the master work.
Promising review: "Excellent product that does precisely what it says it does. We have a large patio area and use one of these on each side of the patio. We live in South Florida and even in the height of mosquito season, we can spend an evening on the patio with these and not get a single bite. These are excellent!" —Luke W.
Get it from Amazon for $19.97+ (available in 11 colors and two styles).
12. And a devastatingly effective handheld vacuum so you can suck up pet hair — like all the pet hair. It has a special rubber nozzle that picks up fur with ease, especially on hard-to-vacuum areas like stairs. There's no bag, so simply pop off the canister when you're done vacuuming and dump the contents in the trash.
That first photo was taken after the reviewer had washed their dog bed. So much hair is still left! And then — poof! — it's all gone with the handheld vac.
Promising review: "WOW!!! This is legit the best thing to happen to my couches EVER. This product is worth WAYYYY more than I paid. I’m still baffled at how quick and easily this cleans the pet hair from my couches. By far the best hair removal vacuum I have ever used. Make sure apply some pressure when you use this and it works PERFECT!!" —Elizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $36.99.
13. A cold brew maker that'll come in handy if coffee is your lifeblood and you need at least three cups to get anything done. Not having to spend $$$ on cold brew concentrate or having to go without because you forgot to brew it the night before? Winning!
It brews a quart (4 cups), so you should have enough java to get you through the day (and maybe some left over to share with your favorite coworker).
Promising review: "If you LOVE iced coffee (I drink it year round regardless of the weather) then you NEED this cold brewer. I work for Starbucks and I love our cold brew. I was skeptical to make it at home but I love it more than theirs. It’s especially nice since Starbucks only brews one kind of beans for cold brew, but at home you can brew your favorite kind. Absolutely love this and it’s worth more than it costs. A must-buy for yourself or a wonderful gift for the coffee lover in your life!" —j.blaine
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in larger sizes and three colors).
14. A drain clog remover to conquer the hair monster in your shower drain that liquid cleaner couldn't make a dent in. Or you can let the hair glob remain in the pipes and at some point your shower will turn into a bath. Fun!
Promising review: "When I pulled the orange plastic spiked strip from the package, I was immediately skeptical and felt like all those 5-star reviews were from people who exist in an alternate universe. I was tempted to initiate a return on Amazon but decided that I might as well gamble on a piece of $9 plastic before gambling $200 on a plumber. I slipped the plastic strip down my shower drain and literally FIVE SECONDS LATER I was pulling up gobs and gobs and gobs of hair. HOLY COW!!!!!!!! OHMYGOSH. I can't believe I still have any hair left on my head. SO MUCH REPULSIVE GUNK!!!! I saved my prize hairball on the shower floor to show my husband because I knew he would be as skeptical as I was. We both agree it looks like a small raccoon or a large squirrel lying helplessly on my shower floor. It's a grisly, messy, smelly and oh-so-rewarding job." —Chocolate and Chips
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $8.99.
15. A reusable pet hair remover if you're tired of going through 10 sticky strips on your lint roller every time you need to clean your throw pillows. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
Promising review: "If I could give this product six stars, I would. My husband and I use it almost every day. We have three furry dogs and six fluffy cats, which makes for A LOT of hair. We were using a lint roller before we bought our ChomChom Roller. The lint roller didn't work very well and had to be replaced. We have had our ChomChom Roller for months and it still works just as well as it did when we first got it. We can actually invite our friends over now without worrying about all the pet hair." —Morgan Willis
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
16. An effective grill cleaner for keeping your most-used warm weather appliance in tip-top shape. Tired of tasting the previous week's barbecue? This hard-working formula will get the gunk off better than any other cleaner.
Promising review: "I tried six different products before trying this one and by far, this is the best one of all. I am the type of person who prefers cleaning the grill immediately after grilling. It loosens the debris off the grates easily and comes off easily. I like easy practical cleaning without the need to spend much time scrubbing. Try it, you will not regret it." —Fmcasado
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
17. A cruelty-free lengthening mascara because you're tired of mascaras that don't live up to their promises. This one won't let you down — I promise! It's lightweight, won't transfer, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day. Consider your expectations exceeded!
Promising review: "Love this mascara! I’ve used the 'best of the best' designer, super hyped, ultra popular mascara available and NOTHING compares to this stuff! I don’t even bother using a lash curler anymore! I buy two at a time so I always have a spare (yes, it’s that good!!). I highly recommend this particular mascara...it goes on effortlessly, it lasts pretty much all day, and the price — I feel like I’m almost stealing it! I’d give it 10 stars if I could!!!" —chulaboola
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.