We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A talc-free sweat-absorbing powder to calm and cool any areas where sweat pools. It's long lasting and made with calamine, an ingredient that can help reduce irritation and dry sweat.
Promising review: "I can never review this highly enough. This makes a HUGE difference with chub rub. It doesn't get rid of sweat between your thighs but it completely reduces friction. Great under your boobs in the summer and basically anywhere that skin rubs. Get it." —Elizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
2. A pack of bamboo oil-blotting sheets for soaking up that summer shine from your forehead so your face doesn't look like an oil slick come 3 p.m.
Promising review: "PERFECT for hot summer Florida days when you are outside for long periods of time and still want to look good! Removes oil without removing makeup. I have not noticed a scent. They absorb well, and I use one to two depending on how oily or sweaty I am." —Catherine
Get a pack of 100 sheets from Amazon for $6.95+ (available in three scents and multipacks).
3. Or a volcanic stone face roller so you can reap its grease-absorbing benefits over and over and over again. That's less money you have to spend on oil-blotting sheets and more money you can spend on frozen margs this summer!
4. A CeraVe salicylic acid body wash if warmer weather is causing your keratosis pilaris to flare up. It exfoliates without the harsh microbeads, erasing rough and bumpy skin while leaving behind moisturizing hyaluronic acid and calming niacinamide.
Promising review: "My 6-year-old daughter has keratosis pilaris, commonly known as 'chicken skin.' This year it really flared up during warm weather so I gave this wash along with lotion a try. Wow, I saw results after just a few uses and after a couple of weeks most of her bumps disappeared. Thrilled we skipped a trip to the dermatologist! Can’t beat this price for the results either." —Ashley Steigerwald
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
5. A lawn repair formula that'll help reverse scorch marks from your pet's urine, damage from their digging, and wear in high traffic areas. You're hosting a lot of summer barbecues and need your backyard to look its best!
Promising review: "This stuff has always worked for us. We live in Colorado and our soil is pretty packed with clay. This stuff grows in shade and sun and holds up pretty well against the blistering Colorado summer heat. It works best with laying it down on tilled soil but we’ve gotten growth without it too. A little goes a long way as the mulch on it expands pretty well." —Sarah
Get it from Amazon for $14.42 (available in five sizes and four styles).
6. And a high-voltage bug zapper because nothing ruins said barbecues like guests having to swat mosquitos every 30 seconds. This handy guy creates a 1,500-square-foot zone that's free of mosquitoes, gnats, flies, moths, and other insects.
Promising review: "You will not be disappointed. I just moved out to the country and have been working out in the garage late at night. With the weather getting warmer, I've had the garage doors opened and mosquitos, gnats, and everything else have been finding there way into my garage, so I had to do something about it. I bought this and hung it next to my garage door opener because there's an outlet there and it is way better than expected. I have dead bees, stink bugs, gnats, mosquitoes, and other bugs that I do not know what they are. My 8-year-old son keeps asking me to remove the bottom tray so he can see all of the dead bugs that got zapped. Again, you will not be disappointed, I'm extremely happy I bought this!" —Chris & Jenny
Get it from Amazon for $29.59.
7. Plus a bug bite suction tool to actually suck out venom, saliva, and irritants on your skin that may be causing swelling and itching. Making an X on your summer bug bite is...uh...not going to do anything.
You can also use it to treat bites from bees, wasps, biting flies, no-see-ums, chiggers, and sea lice.
Promising review: "I ordered the Bug Bite Thing in December after watching the Shark Tank episode. I live in the Northeastern US and have not had to use it until the spring weather arrived. No matter what I do, bugs find me, and to compound it, I usually have an allergic reaction. I have tried numerous anti-itch creams and natural remedies through the years, which treat symptoms but not the root cause. I ordered the Bug Bite Thing with skepticism but am very pleasantly surprised. I had multiple bug bites that I tried this on and the itching and swelling dissipated immediately! It works and without chemicals. I highly recommend!" —HappyDaisy547
Get it from Amazon for $9.85+ (available in three colors).
8. An acne patch for those days when the combination of summer heat + sunscreen + mask = clogged pores and breakouts. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
Promising review: "I cannot say enough about these patches! They are my skin savior! I actually gave myself a facial where I pushed up all the blackheads and whiteheads from my pores, which is why there is so much puss on the patches (gross, I know), but I couldn’t believe all of that was trapped in my skin!! Woke up and removed the patches, not a single pimple! If I would've not put these on, guaranteed I would have woken to multiple pimples in the area. I usually break out when I try to exfoliate and extract, so I only do it when my pores start to look huge and filled (yuck). I am now a true believer, leave the 'spot treatment' creams and switch to these! They will pull out that white head and reduce your pimple to practically nothing overnight! And it’s safer than a cream that just brings all that gunk to the surface but doesn’t actually remove it... then when you do you're left with an oozing pre-scar for the rest of the day! I am now a monthly subscriber. I will never use anything else. In fact, just ordered the XL acne patches to pull out more gunk on my forehead (live in AZ, constantly sweating and naturally oily). Thank you for making such a great product!!" —Jennelectric
Get 40 round patches from Amazon for $8.49.
Our Avarelle acne patches deep dive gets into the nitty-gritty.
9. A bra liners so you, a sweaty person, can make the 30-second walk to your mailbox without the dreaded under-boob sweat.
10. A pack of breathable cotton underwear if things get muggy downstairs. Cotton absorbs moisture, which can help prevent yeast infections — ah yes, the all-too-common and oh-so-dreaded summer yeast infections.
Promising review: "Comfortable for Texas summers! I’ve been looking for some cooling panties for the Texas summers (100 degrees with humidity), as I seriously sweat. There is not a part of my body that dos not sweat, and I’m tired of leaving work and my panties are wet with perspiration. These are the best I’ve found after several tries (and I’ve tried a lot of panties). So far they wash in the machine well, but I’ll do an update after a few more washings. They are full coverage, which is fine for work and everyday life. They do not provide any support, but comfort is more important to me during the summer months." —Sherryl Eisenberg
Get a five-pack from Amazon for $18.79 (available in women's sizes XS–5XL and a variety of colors).
BuzzFeed writer Emma Lord calls these undies "wedgie-proof" — to learn more check out her UMMISS underwear review.
11. And speaking of "down there," an aluminum-free deodorant that'll help when things don't smell so fresh. Obviously you should talk to your doc if your private parts smell funky, but this is an option if they've cleared you of any health conditions and you're still put off by any odors.
Promising review: "This stuff truly is amazing! It didn’t smell like I expected it to when I opened it up, especially considering I ordered coconut, but that doesn’t really matter. I’m plus sized so i got it to help with the sweat under my breasts, and the crease at the top of my thighs. You know how you get that kinda musty smell when you’ve been sweating in certain parts of your body? This stuff puts a stop to it!! Once you put it on, the scent dissipates and it doesn’t smell like anything at all. I can put it on in the morning and it’s still working when I shower at night. So if you’ve been thinking about trying this, do it!" —Amanda B
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in seven scents).
12. A pack of DressWeights because you're tired of having to hold down your dress and waddle like a penguin until the breeze dies down.
DressStrong is a New York City-based small business. Christina, the owner, came up with the idea in 2012 to save us all from unwanted Marilyn Monroe moments.
Each adhesive should last ~six uses with proper care.
Promising review: "What an amazing invention! I had my bridesmaids use these for my destination wedding. I got married outside by a very windy gazebo and they worked like a charm. Highly recommend!" —kimberlyo143
13. A lightweight primer to create a smooth, even surface for your makeup so it stays all day instead of melting off your face in the summer heat. It's made with green tea extract and collagen to protect and moisturize the skin.
Promising review: "I wanted to give this product 10 stars but was only limited to five :( This stuff is AMAZING!!!! I'm almost 30 and my face has become super oily — like I can fry chicken on it by the end of the day. So for months I've neglected wearing any kind of foundation or makeup in general. After reading reviews I figured O would give this a try. The glow it gives you is AWESOME!!! It makes my skin so soft. I'm probably going to wear just this and no foundation 50% of the time. After the Texas heat..and the sun..and amounts of sweat...my face was PERFECT......STILL! No oil...no smears...no pores... This is literally sent from heaven!!!! My ONLY dislike is the fact that you cant purchase this in five-gallon buckets!" —Jessica
Get it from Amazon for $16.
14. A portable neck fan for staying cool this summer. It's *checks phone* really damn hot outside, so you'll be grateful for the 78 air outlets blowing a refreshing breeze on your face and neck. It's both battery-operated and USB rechargeable, and runs for 4–16 depending on the fan speed.
Promising review: This neck fan is truly a great value for the money. I have compared many different neck fans and this fan is by far the best. And the best part for me is that the fan blows air around your entire neck, many others only blow air directly in front of your neck area or only blows air in front and sides of the neck. I work in a hospital and it gets extremely busy so appreciate that it doesn't look like in wearing a pair of headphones on the job. It fits great around my neck, it's much quieter than the other types, and the build and finish feels solid. I am very satisfied and I definitely recommend this neck fan as it will not disappoint." —MEO
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in five colors).
15. A bottle of professional grade callus-removing gel so you can dissolve hard dead skin in literal minutes and have sandal-ready heels. (Seriously, reviewers say you should only let it sit for two to three minutes!) Then, give it a good scrub with a foot file and your heels will be baby bottom smooth.
Promising review: "I live in rubber sandals all summer. I have perma beach feet. They get so crusty, dry, and cracked that I scratch myself at night with my heels and my feet snag on the sheets! So embarrassing. This stuff works! Holy cow! I applied it to my dry heels. Let sit for about four minutes. Put water in my Mr. Pumice and scrubbed away for a few minutes. My feet are so smooth! My husband might actually touch them 😜 Who needs to pay for special pedicures when this stuff is available! Truth: DO wash your hands and feet with soap really well afterwards cuz this stuff can burn your skin of left on too long." —Another humble opinion...
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
16. A fast-absorbing sunburn lotion if you totally forgot to reapply sunscreen and then took a snooze in the summer sun. It's made to soothe, recondition, and replenish your skin after sun exposure, and reviewers have found that it can help prevent peeling so you can wear your favorite summery outfits without worrying about obnoxious tan lines or tender, sunburned skin that even the lightest fabric irritates.
17. A pack of underarm shields that'll soak up sweat before it can stain your shirt. They're also designed to stop odors so you don't look *or* smell like you just sweat through your shirt.
Promising review: "I love these. I have a few cute summer dresses with sleeves — eeek! The first time I tried the shields it was 104 degrees at an outdoor event, and I was sweating bullets! The shields worked BEAUTIFULLY. Not a sweat stain in sight." —Cosmic Girl
Get a pack of 24 from Amazon for $14.99.
18. A pair of high-waisted quick-dry running shorts because exercising outdoors in the summer is already pretty miserable. Avoid the wedgies, chafing, and swampy shorts with these!
BuzzFeed writer Emma Lord loves hers:
"I recently bought these shorts because I'm in love with the similar ones you can get at Old Navy, but they sell out so fast. Turns out I love these even more! I love the huge range of colors you can buy these in (at other places they often sell out too quickly to get to pick!), love that the high-waistedness of them meets about where my running crop top ends so I don't have to get bonkers with sunscreen, and love love loooooove the side pocket for my keys or face mask. I only have them in purple so far, but I'm excited to try other colors!"
Promising review: "Buy these right now! I saw these on TikTok as a dupe for a pair of Lululemon shorts. I would say the feel of these is more similar to Nike shorts than Lulu but the cut is great and the liner keeps them out of your nooks and crannies when working out. I have already ordered another pair! Sizing is the same as it would be with Nike shorts as well, but I prefer these to the traditional Nike shorts." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–3XL and 41 colors).
19. An air purifier to help anyone who's felt personally victimized by summer allergies. This bad boy removes dander, mold, dust, and pollen in the air to help you breathe better and prevent your friends from asking, "Are you OK?" when they see your red, puffy eyes.
Promising review: "I have severe allergies during the spring and summer months and have tried everything from nettie pots to OTC allergy medicine to get some sort of relief. If you saw my trash cans they were full of used tissues and I was still constantly sneezing. I saw immediate results with the first few days. I use it at night in my bedroom I have the setting on '2,' which is at the medium setting. The noise level is not that bad; I can still hear the television and hold a normal conversation with my husband. The noise level tends to go away or blend once you get used to it. The results are great. I still have the occasional sneeze and have to use a tissue every now and then but, I am nowhere near what I was. I can finally breathe at night without having to take the OTC medicine. This has been a true lifesaver for me. I will be looking to purchase another one after our renovations are completed in our kitchen/living room. Best purchase ever to get a sense of normalcy in my life." —P. Allen
Get it from Amazon for $89.99 (available in black and white).
20. A dandruff shampoo for banishing white flakes from your scalp. If the summer heat and humidity is exacerbating your dandruff, it's time to reach for this. It's made with ketoconazole 1%, an antifungal ingredient that'll tell your dandruff it's no longer welcome here.
Promising review: "MIRACLE PRODUCT! If you have a flaky scalp from dandruff, BUY THIS. I was about to go to the dermatologist if this stuff didn’t work. Thank goodness I saved myself hundreds of dollars by giving this product a shot. I used it four or five times (over a month) and it cleared my scalp almost completely. One more use and my scalp will be 120% healed! This stuff blew my mind. Totally worth it." —chris
Get it from Amazon for $14.84.
21. A curl-activating cream so your curls stay curls instead of turning into a ball of frizz the moment you step outside of the house. It enhances your natural curl pattern while reducing frizz — a win-win! It's also designed to add volume, bounce, and shine for days so your day one ringlets look just as good on day three. And that's a win-win-win!
Promising review: "I have fine, curly/wavy hair and live in Florida where the humidity is intense! This product goes a long way. When you apply and let sit to dry, it creates a softer cast that you can scrunch out when dry. This product works best when you apply this to soaking wet hair then apply Cantu’s Twist and Lock gel!! Helps a ton with humidity frizz!" —Rylin Annmarie
Get it from Amazon for $6.48.
22. A cold brew maker if coffee is your lifeblood but you're spending an embarrassing amount of money on drive-thru coffees each morning. Psst! You can make it at home for a fraction of the price (and it'll taste better!).
It brews a quart (4 cups), so you should have enough java to get you through the day (and maybe some left over to share with your favorite coworker).
Promising review: "If you LOVE iced coffee (I drink it year round regardless of the weather) then you NEED this cold brewer. I work for Starbucks and I love our cold brew. I was skeptical to make it at home but I love it more than theirs. It’s especially nice since Starbucks only brews one kind of beans for cold brew, but at home you can brew your favorite kind. Absolutely love this and it’s worth more than it costs. A must-buy for yourself or a wonderful gift for the coffee lover in your life!" —j.blaine
Get it from Amazon for $22.39+ (available in three colors).