24 Cleaning Products That Reviewers Said Actually Did What They Advertised
No gimmicks here, folks.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray so soap scum and shower grime buildup goes bye bye without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you'll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
2. A Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning stamp to polish your toilet with each flush. The stamp releases the cleaning gel, which foams and cleans your toilet.
3. A pumice cleaning stone for powering through tough rust, lime, and calcium streaks that have retired many a toilet scrubbing brush. Give your tired arms a break and let this little guy rub away discoloration with ease. This nontoxic cleaner is tough on dirt but gentle on porcelain so you can sit atop the glistening throne you deserve.
4. A mold and mildew remover because you can set it, forget it, and come back in a few hours to see grout that looks like new. I'm talking basically every speck of black mold is gone! *Cues up "Do You Believe in Magic"*
5. A plant-based stainless-steel cleaner and polish if your fridge has been covered in smudges and fingerprints for so long that you've forgotten how beautiful and shiny it once was. Reviewers say it helps keep your surfaces smudge free for longer, meaning less cleaning for you!
6. A box of cleaning K-Cups that'll get rid of residue in your machine and prevent flavors from transferring. Or have fun descaling it multiple times. Your choice!
7. A power scrubber so you don't have to schedule a six-hour cleaning session this weekend. It's basically an electric toothbrush, but for cleaning tile grout and hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. This is gonna save you so much time and effort.
8. A jewelry-cleaning pen to have your jewels sparkling in literal seconds instead of sitting at the table gently scrubbing...and scrubbing...and scrubbing with a toothbrush and hoping you're getting all the nooks and crannies.
9. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets for anyone whose devotion to caffeine doesn't outweigh their laziness. It's OK — these bad boys will do all the heavy lifting for you so your beloved thermos is crystal clean quicker than it took you to make those stains.
10. A bottle of hard water booster powder because your mugs look like the one on the left (aka cloudy) and you want them to look like the mug on the right (aka nice and shiny).
11. A no-rinse spot remover if your usual MO is to just ignore the mess. This'll lift even the most stubborn old stain, and it doesn't require you to rinse or vacuum after you spray.
12. An odor-eliminating spray that'll erase stains and stenches fast. Each spray releases bacteria that feeds on the ammonia left behind after your pet's accidents, eliminating the urine completely and deterring your pet from peeing in the same spot again.
13. A gel dust cleaner so you can say goodbye to that annoying crumb that's stuck between your R and T keys. Smushing this lemon-scented slime on your keyboard is weirdly soothing and the end result is dust-free keys.
14. A pet hair remover to do the dang job. This thingamajig couldn't be easier to use; just run it over your carpet, couch, clothes, car seats, and more and it'll collect pet fur that's deeply embedded.
15. A cast-iron scrubber, which is just a piece of chainmail, for lifting leftover food grit — not the pan's seasoning. This'll save you a heck of a lot of time now that you're not trying to scrub away stubborn stains with a fragile sponge.
16. A jetted tub cleaner, because yes, you have to clean the inside of your tub — like the inside, inside. This cleanser will quickly flush out soap scum and body oils that are gunking up your tub's jets.
17. A two-in-one Hoover carpet cleaner if you need your vacuum to do the hard work — and do it fast! — of sucking up dirt, dust, and pet hair *and* steaming your carpets. It's time to reclaim your weekends instead of spending the whole day vacuuming, then steaming, then waiting for everything to dry.
18. A pack of foaming garbage disposal cleaners that'll deodorize your sink ASAP, because if you have to smell last week's rotting veggie peels for one more minute you just might scream.
19. A broom for pet hair so you spend less time unearthing trapped fur from your carpet. The rubber head works as a magnet to attract stray hairs. There's also a built-in squeegee for wiping up liquids or for cleaning glass. Plus, the handle extends so it can reach practically any mess.
20. A bleach pen to make cleaning your grout as simple as coloring in the lines. It's also great for spot-treating stains on clothes.
21. A rust-remover spray for obliterating those embarrassing brown stains on your shower walls in the blink of an eye.
22. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets because they clean as your machine runs — no need to spend your precious free time cleaning it by hand.
23. A blind cleaner brush if you don't have the time or energy to clean each blind individually. Work smarter not harder!
24. A robot vacuum that'll do your dirty work. All you have to do is set its cleaning schedule — then you can forget all about it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.