1. Britney’s youngest son, Jayden James, is now the same age that Britney was when she was cast in The Mickey Mouse Club in 1992.
2. Teens graduating high school in 2017 will have no recollection of seeing Britney’s premier of the "Baby One More Time" music video because it came out the year before any of them were alive.
3. Eli Swanson, the guy who played the hot astronaut in the "Oops… I Did It Again" video, is almost the same age as now as Britney’s mother, when Britney's first single came out.
4. Olympian Laurie Hernandez, who is shaking her stuff on the current season of Dancing With the Stars, was still wearing diapers when Britney did her striptease performance at the 2000 MTV Video Music Awards.
5. A child born on the night that Britney and Justin Timberlake wore their iconic matching denim outfits would now be old enough to drive in the U.S.
7. If you'd started saving a dollar per day the night that Britney and Madonna kissed at the 2003 VMAs, then you'd have saved enough money to buy a Rolex.
8. Britney's Curious fragrance is older than most of the teens who started junior high/middle school this year.
9. Britney and Kevin Federline had their wedding ceremony on September 18, 2004. If they’d remained married, they would be celebrating their thirteenth wedding anniversary later this year.
10. Britney filed for divorce from Kevin in November of 2006, a full seven months before the first iPhones were released on June 29, 2007.
11. Britney is closer — in years — to being able to become a member of AARP (FKA the American Association of Retired Persons) than she is to the date she became a legal adult.
12. Britney’s emotionally charged For the Record documentary was released the same month that President Obama (who, as we all know served two full terms as President before leaving the office) was elected in November, 2008.
13. The timeless reaction GIFs from Britney’s short stint as a host on the U.S. version of The X Factor are almost five years old.
14. And finally, Britney opened her Piece of Me show in Las Vegas nearly four years ago, meaning a teen who started their freshmen year of high school around that time would likely be graduating this June.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Here's a handy guide to help you start posting today!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!