1. You’ve ever asked the question, “Is this root beer caffeine free?”
2. You have at least one old scripture bag in your closet.
3. You know that a “calling” sometimes has nothing to do with a telephone.
4. You have strong opinions about Sister Wives.
5. You love hearing about a famous person who also grew up Mormon.
Both Roseanne Barr and Ryan Gosling were raised Mormon.
6. You've got thousands of frequent flyer miles racked up because of trips back-and-forth to Utah.
7. You've been to multiple Mormon Tabernacle Choir shows.
8. In fact, holiday music always makes you reminiscent of days when you you'd sing hymns without regard during Sacrament Meeting.
9. You know the different between “home teaching” and “home schooling.”
10. You always “remember the F.”
11. At some point in you life you did a major school project on the Mormon pioneers.
12. You may have even participated in a pioneer recreation of sorts.
13. You’ve been to the Joseph Smith house in New York.
14. You know where the closest temple to your childhood home is located.
15. You know the answer to the riddle: when do Mormons smoke?
16. You’ve made a donation to a Deseret Industries thrift store.
17. You instinctively dread the first Sunday of every month.
18. You know where to buy garments.
19. You’ve competed in a Scripture Bowl.
20. You’ve accidentally referred to a non Sunday school teacher as "Brother So-And-So."
21. You legitimately prefer the taste of Martinelli's sparkling apple juice to champagne.
22. You know the rules to more off-brand card games then you can count.
23. You weren’t allowed to date till you were sixteen.
24. You still feel guilty making a Target run on a Sunday.
25. Even though it's been years, you’re still physically incapable of sleeping late on Sundays.
Those early morning sessions scarred us for life!