15 Reasons "Oops!... I Did It Again" Was The Best Video Released In The Year 2000
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Oops!... I Did It Again (the song) was released a full fifteen years ago.
In celebration of OIDIA's fifteen year anniversary, here's definitive proof that the accompanying music video was the best video to be released during the year 2000.
1. Because Britney's lip game was HELLA on point.
2. Because the dance inspired a generation.
What teen from the 00's didn't attempt to master the OIDIA dance?
3. Because Britney proved that you can bust out fierce choreography even if you’re lying down.
4. Because of this fierce fire dancer.
5. And this awesome fire blower.
6. Because the video was set on Mars, the red planet, and in the video Britney wore a red catsuit.
Talk about epic color coordination!
7. Because the astronaut love interest called Britney "cute."
8. But Britney wasn't intimidated and quickly took control of the situation.
9. Because that dude who played the astronaut became a fucking orthopedic surgeon.
Clearly his experience on the set of the video sent him down a good career path.