1. At first you thought it was adorable when they were finicky about food.
2. But as time went on, it became the bane of your existence.
3. You’re constantly surprised by the foods they're currently taking issue with.
4. You've gotten into full on arguments over the most ridiculous things. Like the proper way to slice a muffin.
5. You’ve learned not to argue with them about food.
6. Sometimes it's just easier ordering separate pizzas.
7. Although they're picky AF, your partner always wants you to pick a place for dinner.
8. So you've learned to ALWAYS check the menu online before going anywhere.
9. You order from the kid’s menu so often that people probably think you have a young child at home.
10. It may have taken a few tries, but you've become pretty familiar with their excessive list of likes and dislikes.
11. And when it comes to likes, you know that when they're into something...they're ALL FUCKING IN.
12. As in they eat the exact same breakfast or lunch. Every single day.
13. You try to watch your favorite cooking competitions when they're not around.
14. And prefer to go grocery shopping without them.
That way they can't see what items make it into your cart.