28 Things That May Make You Think, "Phew, Good Thing I Got This"
Dear Lil' Problems, Byeeeeeeee 👋🏿
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An "Angry Mama" microwave cleaner so food and juices wipe off smooth and easy when they splatter everywhere.
2. A peeling and brightening serum to lighten any new hyperpigmentation spots whether they're due to acne scarring, overexposure to the sun, or whatever. This will clear 'em up and even out the skin tone. It contains hydroquinone (for brightening dark spots), salicylic acid (for penetrating the skin and drying up breakouts), vitamin C (also a brightening agent), and a host of other helpful ingredients.
3. A posture corrector in case you suddenly realize that slouching has become your go-to disposition and you want to take care of it before it starts taking a toll on your back and neck. This will basically force you to move with your back straight and your shoulders and all you have to do is wear it. It'll also help your body learn to sit and stand that way naturally over time.
4. Activated charcoal toothpaste that'll be your go-to whenever you have a big picture-taking day coming up and need your smile to be even brighter than the flash.
5. Hi-Fidelity earplugs for when you go to boomin' concerts, bars, parties, or festivals but still want to leave there with your eardrums intact. They're designed to reduce damaging decibel levels without compromising the quality of the sound so you won't have to dip out early due to uncomfy noise.
6. SKIMS Solution Shorts to pull from your dresser when you have a fire dress or A-line skirt with a sultry slit but also want some comfy support underneath. Yes, it's by Kim Kardashian and yes, this is probably the most genius product design on her SKIMS roster. They come in various nudes (yay shade range!) and also in solid black.
7. Cetaphil's Purifying Clay Mask to draw out the oils, whiteheads, blackheads, deep dark secrets, and everything else that decides to hide out in your skin. Since it's a mask, it'll be perfect to wear while you handle other stuff around the house.
8. Revlon's One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer hot air brush – it'll come in handy when you realize you want to wash and straighten your curls but have only a little time and A LOT of hair. You'll go from curly-haired baddie to straight-haired vixen in minutes.
9. Mimosa cubes so you can still get your favorite brunch drink at home even if you forgot to grab juice from the store. Just pluck the flavored cube you want into a glass of bubbly, let that baby fizz up, and boom — mimosa time in literal seconds, no juice necessary.
10. Affresh dishwasher tablets for when you realize that your dishwasher is low-key starting to become a streaky, residue-encrusted mess OR when you notice your dishes are no longer getting so fresh and so clean-clean like before.
11. OLLY gummies with melatonin to help you get to sleep on nights when your mind is doing EVERYTHING but letting you relax and dream.
12. A heart-shaped waffle maker for tough days when you want to cheer yourself up and stuff your face with the comfiest of comfort food. And honestly, what's cheerier than eating fluffy waffles in the shape of a heart while you binge-watch a juicy show (that's way more dramatic than your real life)?! 💕
13. A backless, strapless bra set to keep the ta-tas covered and comfy when you wanna slay a backless, sleeveless (or spaghetti-strapped) lil' number and a regular bra just won't do. It comes with two bras and two nipple covers as a free gift!
14. An attachable wine aerator for days when you really don't feel like waiting on your wine to be at peak tasty levels with a regular aerator. This attachable one will bless you with a perfect glass of tasty, aromatic wine straight outta the bottle with a single pour. No more letting it sit to aerate. Reviewers seem especially pleased at how it improves the taste of their cheaper wine selections.
15. Ecotools Makeup Brush Shampoo to get your brushes right after you've allowed them to get embarrassingly dirty and it's starting to show up on your face in the form of breakouts... 😬 You gotta wash those boo so HERE you are.
16. A blackhead remover kit for when you just CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE and really need to clear out those blackheads but also don't want to make the blemish worse by going in with your hands. These tools should help you with your extraction.
17. A mug warmer so your cups of coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or whatever other warm things you drink will stay warm from the first sip until the last. It's going to feel so good to not have to keep hopping up to reheat your drink while at your desk or chilling on the couch.
18. A FURemover squeegee broom to handle the pet hair (and um, maybe even your hair?) that's built up in your carpets and almost every other surface of your home (and car). While a shedding pet is the focus, it'll even work with cleaning up water, dirt, and dust.
19. A soft and lightweight sleep mask so when you find yourself in a hotel or staying over a friend's house with incredibly bright lighting, you can slip this on and still get straight to the sound sleep you crave. It even has a nose flap so no light can sneak in through there!
20. Acne patches to suck the gunk out of your pimples like a vacuum to give you a visible reduction in just a couple of hours. These will come in clutch when you have a big event on your sched and prefer not to take big pimples in there with you.
21. Argan oil-based shampoo and conditioner for when your hair gets oily or has way too much build-up and needs a super nourishing wash day.
22. Hyaluronic acid to treat your face to a little extra moisture when the dead of winter is threatening to turn it into literal dust. This will help your skin hold on to moisture better. It's also meant to improve skin texture, smooth out fine lines, decrease blemishes, and give the skin an overall natural glow.
23. A MakeUp Eraser cloth for late nights (or early mornings) when you just want to kick the heels off, remove the makeup in two seconds, climb into bed, and sleep off the alcohol.
24. Green Gobbler Drain Clog Dissolver to clear out your drains when they've become overrun with hair and other gunk. This green potion is meant to work its magic in mere minutes and can be used for toilets, sinks, and tubs.
25. A Lavinso Foot Exfoliation Mask that'll basically give you brand new feet since it strips layers and layers of dead skin and calluses from them.
26. A travel neck pillow so you can fly with something to help prevent neck pains *and* take up minimal space in your carry-on bag. It totally looks like an infinity scarf but don't let its appearance fool ya'. The snug, adjustable fit will ensure that your head and neck are positioned properly when you travel and have to sleep while sitting up.
27. A diamond cleaning stick to remove the gunk from your jewelry when it loses its luster — without you having to pay a cleaning fee to your local jeweler.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.