We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dog-feeding reminder because mom and dad won't be screaming anymore to remind you they bought the dog FOR YOU and you're responsible for making sure it gets fed. So, yeah, you need to stay on top of not starving your dog. You can order this as-is ~or~ get it customized to reflect your dog's name or another pet entirely.
2. A reversible cool gel memory foam pillow to keep you cool or warm as you sleep because, um, the older you get, the more you'll realize how topsy-turvy your body temperature gets. But don't worry because you'll get through those nights with the regular memory foam side of the pillow that'll conform to your head and the cool gel side that'll disperse heat and promote airflow.
3. Cable clips for eliminating all the discord created by the many cords in your life. Your stuff is going to look so satisfying after you get everything in perfect order with these simple thingamajigs.
4. A reversible baby playmat for parents who want to cater to their kids but don't want their home aesthetic to ~always~ be playpen-inspired. This mat features cartoon letters, shapes, and numbers on one side but looks super grown-up and stylish on the other with a simpler, neutral print. It's meant to stimulate kids visually, protect them from hard falls, and make messes easier to clean.
5. A pizza saver bag set so you can make up for spending money on takeout for dinner by making that dollar stretch with leftover slices for lunch.
6. A stainless champagne sealer so you can relax away the day's worries with a little bubbly, then store it without worrying about it being flat when you return later for another sip.
7. OR, a shark-swimming-in-wine glass to wrap up a ~biting~ long day or week if you prefer to indulge in a little vino. And nope, you shouldn't feel gill-ty at all because, well, this wine glass is way too cool not to thoroughly indulge.
8. A reversible bamboo cutting board to create a cleaner, more effortless food prep situation. One side has a groove around its edges to catch juice for mess-free slicing. The other side features storage compartments to keep food organized. Ya' know, so your counters can stop looking like a messy toddler was playing around with their veggies every time you cook.
9. A handheld veggie slicer that'll help you make veggie noodles in a ~slash~ so you can make veggie-filled meals ~and~ save money by avoiding takeout for a change! It's so quick and easy to use that you won't even mind prepping your zucchini noodles in the morning before leaving out for the day ~or~ staying up a few extra minutes to get your meals together at night.
10. A cat spoon to hang its paws over the side of your cup. Isn't this just PAW-fect?! After all, what good is being an adult if you can't treat yourself to playful, whimsical things that'll make you smile?
11. A breakfast sandwich maker so anytime you crave a breakfast sandwich, you can just make one at the house instead of throwing dollars at McDonald's all-day breakfast menu. This gadget can make two sandwiches at a time in about five minutes. It also features a countdown timer with an audible beep and each part is removable and dishwasher-safe.
12. Mighty Patch hydrocolloid stickers to kick adult acne off your face and SWIFTLY. These stickers are meant to speed up the process of healing pimples overnight. You'll get 36 patches in a pack and the coolest part? They're vegan! No animals were harmed in the making of these zit-killers.
13. A handmade eyeglasses holder so you can finally stop losing your glasses every five seconds by perching them on this polished wooden sniffer. It'll also add character to a room since it looks like a tiny sculpture.
14. A produce-saving container to make fruits and veggies ACTUALLY FREAKING LAST for more than four days. No more wasting your hard-earned duckets on fruit just to discover they've withered away into shoulda-coulda-woulda-been-delicious land. Do I sound like a personal victim? I am but thanks to this container, none of us have to be anymore.
15. A countertop garden that'll make you feel like the super accomplished adult you've always dreamed of being because a) you'll ACTUALLY being able to keep plants alive and b) be able to make something you can eat as it grows Genovese basil, curly parsley, dill, mint, thyme, and Thai basil spices.
16. A press-and-go iced tea tumbler because there's something so luxurious about having a glass of iced tea ready-made at any given moment. You may be sitting in an office or a meeting but when you sip iced tea that you made for yourself in minutes, it's DEF going to feel like you're chilling on someone's veranda on a relaxing afternoon.
17. A handy-dandy device that'll light up when you need a reminder to stop neglecting your self-care duties and DRINK MORE WATER YOU WALKING DESERT!
18. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponges so you can give your home the clean-up treatment your mom won't be able to stop fawning over the next time she visits! Go ahead and prepare to smile when she says, "Awww, you've really grown up!"
19. A G-spot biodegradable vibrator with adjustable speeds and a quiet sound so you can add your self-pleasure to your list of adult responsibilities. After all, it's your duty to TREAT 👏🏾 YO 👏🏾 SELF 👏🏾.
20. A Simple Elephant planner that'll help you organize your day, week, goals, and thoughts so your chaotic life can finally feel contained. It comes with mindmap and vision board sections, a pen holder, and a free sheet of fun stickers to make planning your affairs a fun experience.
21. Stylish wooden hooks to hang your bags and coats on that'll actually make your house look like an adult's welcoming home with their cozy vibe. Yuppp, that little worry about needing to hang this and that is finally over.
22. An accent chair to finally give your house the all-growed-up colorful detail it's been missing. It's going to look wayyy better than the lava lamp you used to use as a colorful statement piece back in the day. No more stressing over finding the ~perfect thing~ to make your spot look amazing.
23. Washing machine tablets that'll make laundry day a less irritating experience since they prevent mildew and mold from growing in your washer and reversing all the work you do to your clothes and linens. Buying an entirely new washer? Psssshh! That's for adult-adults and we'll be pushing that very sophisticated purchase back a bit.
24. An activated charcoal toothbrush to help you take better care of your teeth because it doesn't matter how old you get, preventative care will always be better than scary trips to the dentist due to not working overtime to care for your teeth.
25. A soft and lightweight sleep mask that'll cover the majority of your face and totally black out any light so you can finally get all the ZZZ's you deserve and be ready to tackle adulting with a well-rested enthusiasm. It even has a nose flap so you no light can sneak in through there!
26. A zipper-puller so you'll never have to worry about not having a parent, friend, or significant other around to zip up your outfits.
27. A 2020 calendar that's going to help you start off the upcoming year in the BEST spirits. It features artwork for each month on a preforated page so you can tear it out and tack it to a mood board for inspo, decor, or both.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.