25 Things Reviewers Loved So Much, They Bought Them Again
'Cuz some stuff — like comfier boobs + more plants in your house — are always worth the coins.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Eye masks to introduce some extra luxury into your beauty routine and help those bags and dark circles see themselves out. 👉🚪
2. A snake plant that'll be perfect for beginner plant owners or people who just lead busy lives. Got commitment issues? Or are you just generally forgetful? It's cool. Snake plants accept you as you are. It'll grow in any light condition AND you only have to water it every two to three weeks or so.
3. Dr. Jart's Clearing Solution mask so you can minimize acne breakouts and give yourself some at-home spa time.
5. Lightweight joggers – with pockets, baby! — that'll be a cool, comfy pick for snuggling, kicking your feet up while you catch some TV, or running errands.
6. A wireless bra that'll have you saying ~ta-ta~ to all the others you wore before it thanks to a 100% nylon design, full coverage (✌️ spillage!), and comfy inner strap linings.
7. A gel-enhanced seat cushion to give your tush the TLC it deserves. It's perfect for people who spend a lot of time sitting down (whether it's for driving or in an office chair) because it's specifically designed to support your tailbone so you don't get that sharp pain that comes with all those hours on your bum.
8. An aromatherapy migraine stick so people who prefer not to take pain pills can take headaches ~head-on~ with just a couple of swipes.
9. Mesh laundry bags to give your delicates the TLC they deserve when they're in the washing machine.
10. Garbage disposal packets that'll finally, finally rid you of that ever-present yet somehow ever-elusive smell emanating from your sink.
11. A color-coordinated set of books (yup, REAL books) for anyone looking for a quick, easy home decor upgrade. These'll instantly make your shelves look like the work of an interior designer.
12. Teeth-whitening pens that'll get you back to having sparkly whites within literally ONE minute of use.
13. Cuticle oil to give your nails and the skin around them a little extra TLC so you keep a sleek, mature-looking manicure at all times.
14. A leafy greens gardening kit that'll def be a triple threat for ya since it'll 1) give you a new hobby or feed your current one, 2) feed your actual belly since they're edible, and 3) give your home the greenery it needs — ya know, before it makes its way to your table. 🍽️🌿🥬
15. A mildew-resistant antimicrobial shower curtain liner to keep all the funk and gunk away from your bathroom.
17. Lush velvet pillow covers to bring color and texture to any bland set of pillows you already have. Just stick 'em in here and *boom*, the place will instantly look extra sophisticated and of course, more snugglable.
18. Open-toe velvet slippers you'll have no problem wearing around the house this summer since they'll give your little wigglies some extra wiggle room and air.
19. Essence Lash Effect Mascara so you'll get bold and beautiful lashes whenever you want — no falsies or professional appointments involved.
20. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes that'll turn you into the green thumb-holding plant whisperer. Just pop these sticks into the soil of your hungry plants and watch them flourish!
21. John Frieda hair lightening spray so you can gradually brighten and maintain blonde hair color. Just a few spritzes and it'll lighten hair up to two shades due to ingredients like citrus and chamomile. Finally, laziness and high-maintenance blonde can go together with zero probs.
22. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant that'll snatch up all the rust, grease, and other nasty gunk that likes to camp out in there. This way, your machine will actually clean your dishes properly the first time and you won't have to replace the whole thing.
23. Acne patches to vacuum the gunk out of your whiteheads and give you a visible reduction in just a few hours.
25. Room-darkening velvet curtains to bring a lil' extra expensive-looking glam to any room in your house — without you having to spend oodles of dollars to achieve it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.