We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Pink Miracle Shoe Cleaner that'll kick the dirt off of any shoes made of leather, vinyl, nubuck, suede, and canvas — with just a few drops! If you ever threw up in your mouth a little after getting a stain on your favorite shoes because you thought it would never come out — this shoe cleaner is your new jam.
2. FRINGE shoe accessories to slip onto any kind of shoes with laces — from Oxfords to sneakers — for a quick and snazzy update. These are great to have for days when you're bored with the plainer kicks in your collection.
3. A set of compression sleeves that'll give your arches the support they need even when you're wearing the flattest of flats. No more passing up on gorgeous flats because of painful arches!
4. Heel stoppers to protect the heels on your skinniest pumps from slipping through tiny cracks, poking holes in the grass, or just wearing out in general. These things will ensure your heels continue to look just like new!
5. Boot-fix Glue that'll make anyone think thrice about tossing out their favorite fall boots just because they look like they have talking lips. This glue will dry nearly instantly and won't expand when it hardens. The dried glue also won't fall apart due to extreme heat, cold, or moisture.
6. Charcoal shoe deodorizers for wiping out that musty smell kicks can harbor and replace it with a fresh, neutral scent. The charcoal is meant to suck up bacteria and eliminate the moisture that leads to the stinkiness in the first place.
7. Waterproof nylon travel shoe bags that'll keep the beloved pair you're always on the go with safely tucked away so they remain free of scuffs, scrapes, and more. These are also a great way to prevent your shoes from collecting dust as they wait for their turn as part of your OOTD.
8. A hanging shoe organizer to keep your go-to pairs accessible and visible at all times. Separating the shoes will keep them from banging up against each other at the bottom of your closet and under the bed — especially if you have a few heels in the mix.
9. Water repellant spray so your precious babies can survive even the soggiest of rainy, snowy, or sleety days. This spray will go on clear and leave no stains on your shoes while preventing water damage. It'll also help repel mud, ice, and other stains.
10. A shoe shelf for anyone who prefers a sturdier fixture to organize their shoes. This shelf will take up minimal floor space and has seven tiers and — if you order the large size — each tier is wide enough to store two pairs. This thing could come in handy whether you're a sneakerhead, a flats lover, or a sucker for pumps a'plenty!
11. A replacement heel cap kit so you can switch out any damaged heel and keep on stepping without missing a beat. The kit comes with 25 pairs of heel caps in different sizes and one pair of pliers to remove the caps from the pumps. The mission to keep pumps lasting forever continues!
12. Adidas sneakers because the athleisure trend is here to stay FOREVA, so you might as well keep pumping up your collection of sneakers with kicks that'll keep your feet comfy and your Instagram popping. These sneakers are also made of durable fabric that can totally hang when you wear them from work to the gym and to drinks right after.
13. A leather shoe shine kit to keep those dress shoes in tip-top shape at all times! The kit comes with black polish, a transparent polish that you can use on any leather, an applicator brush, a horsehair brush, a shoehorn, and a buffing cloth.
14. Bright shoelaces to liven up your favorite sneakers and customize them for different outfits. You'll get 15 colors in one pack including a mix of pastel, neon, and neutral colors.
15. Bowknot ballet flats with a faux suede finish that'll match nearly everything in your fall wardrobe — especially if you treat yourself to every color in the lineup. Also, these flats were made for walkin' thanks to a flexible rubber outsole, a cushioned footbed, and ultra-soft lining.
16. A Lavinso Foot Exfoliation Mask – it can basically give you brand new feet since it strips layers and layers of dead skin and calluses from them. This'll revive your feet after wearing them down in your pumps, flats, and other dress shoes.
17. Shoe charms so Crocs-lovers who live for the comfort of the slip-ons get to express themselves with the whimsicalness of cartoon characters, superhero logos, and other random but super cute shapes. Each bag comes with up to 100 charms!
18. No-show socks so your flats and casual low-top kicks can make their grand appearance without your socks getting in the way.
19. A fabric marker kit that'll help you trick your sneakers out so you really make your ~mark~ with footwear that's totally YOU. The set comes with 20 dual-ended markers that are non-toxic, fade-proof, and washing machine-safe.
20. Sole adhesives with a rubber grip to prevent your snazziest shoes from sending you sliding across the floor involuntarily.
21. A glitzy brooch to attach to your favorite pumps for instant razzle-dazzle.
22. Louis Vuitton shoe art so you'll have the expensive Parisian boot in your possession even if it's not on your foot. It's called manifesting, OK?!
23. Fur-trimmed lace-up sneaks to keep those feet comfy and those ankles warm this season.
24. A Sock Panda subscription that'll send you a fire socks design every month to help you play up your shoe collection even more.
25. A leather paint set to help you step into the big leagues with shoe art. With a touch of patience and the perfect hues, you could transform your beloved sneakers or boots into brand new exclusives unavailable in stores.
26. Shoe planters so your love for plants and shoes can finally flourish together. These "shoes" are made of ceramic, have real laces, and are inspired by the retro practice of throwing tied-up sneakers on power lines. Happy I ~planted~ this shoe pot idea in your head? You're welcome.
27. Thigh-high boots that are so friggin' sexy, you might just make a pass at yourself in these gorgeous things. The heel is only 3.5 inches which means — yasss — you get the thigh-high looks without the high-heel pain. Also, bonus: Several reviewers noted that these boots have jussst enough stretch but that they actually do stay up without sagging on long, skinny legs. Can you say game-changer?!
28. A sneaker pet bed for us pet lovers who adore shoes ~and~ our furry friends more than people. This adorable bed is shaped like a denim Converse sneaker and is made with materials like fleece and polyurethane foam to keep your pet feeling comfy and cozy. Your pet's shoe game has to be as dope as yours, right?
29. Cushiony heel inserts that'll prevent the pinching toe pain that makes you regret the day you ever stepped foot inside of a heel. These also have a ridge on each one to prevent you from slipping and sliding out of your heels.
30. Encouraging shoe tags so your favorite running kicks will cheer you on every single step of the way through your marathon or daily route!
31. A foot file to put to use if you're prone to getting calluses from the heels you keep in rotation or staying on your feet for long periods of time. The before and after photos explain exactly how well this thingamajig works.
32. Ankle and heel cushion inserts that'll relieve pressure from that area specifically. They'll work great for heels but will also save your feet if your flat shoes tend to rub against your ankles. Happy feet are a must for a shoe-lover, right?! The set comes with five pairs including one black, one clear, and two nudes.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.