27 Summer Products Reviewers Gave Over 1,000 Five-Star Reviews
Spoiler: The dog bed may turn your pet into a gymnast. 🐶🌞🤸🏿
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini sprinkler pool that'll be easy to set up in the yard so the kids — or dogs, per the reviews — will get plenty of water time at the house this summer. Plus, it's got cartoon letters and animals at the bottom of it so kids can get a little learning done in between splashes.
2. A cooling elevated pet bed designed to let air in so your fur baby can ~chill~ with you all summer with zero probs. (Warning: Your pet may decide that this is actually factually a trampoline and treat it as such. Is your Instagram even read for that level of adorable fun?)
3. Plant-based bug repellent that smells so good, you may think it won't actually do its ~real~ job of blocking the bugs — but per the reviews? This stuff will be equal parts effective and nose-friendly.
4. A bodycon dress made jussst for those of us who'll always appreciate a super comfortable, one-and-done piece to wear as our OOTD.
5. Yankee Candles that come in so many great summer-appropriate scents that you prob won't be able to just snag one. Want your home to forever smell like a romantic beach getaway ("Pink Sands") or "Flowers In The Sun" (apple blossoms and citrus)? Your ~wick~ is my command!
6. A 4-in-1 pool float for when you get to steal away to the water for some R&R. It'll convert into a drifter, hammock, exercise saddle, and chair.
7. An anti-frizz microfiber towel that'll dry your hair after a good wash. It'll be the perfect, healthy substitution for anyone who hates sitting under hooded dryer heat in the summer. The towel will also be less abrasive than the traditional towel so you'll minimize breakage.
8. High-waist workout shorts to help you achieve your fitness (or lounging 🙋🏿♀️😋!) goals in something stretchy and comfortable this summer ~or~ to wear underneath your dresses if you hate wearing slips. They've got the moisture-wicking fabric and have a pocket for safely storing your phone.
9. Waterproof workout socks for anyone who'll spend a lot of time being active in- or outdoors. Reviewers raved about how good these shoes will be for A TON OF THINGS including yoga, hydrotherapy, water aerobics, grocery store runs, gardening, working in hospitals and classrooms, hiking, walking on the beach, chilling around the house, etc.
10. A facial ice roller to put to your skin when you need an immediate cool-down sesh. It's also designed to address puffiness, fine lines, migraines, and other minor pains.
11. A Ninja air fryer for the dog days when you really don't feel like standing in front of a hot stove but still want something yummy and home-cooked.
12. AND! A rapid egg cooker so you can continue your no-hot-stove summer and make a week's worth of eggs in mere minutes.
13. Lightweight joggers – with pockets, baby! — that'll be a cool, comfy pick for kicking your feet up while at home or running errands. They're also mostly made of cotton so they'll be breathable in the high temps. No weird leg sweat.
14. A classic Hanes tee to easily mix and match with other summer wardrobe pieces. Its 100% cotton material will also make sure you stay as airy as possible.
15. A vegan Bali natural roll-on deodorant that'll keep you smelling fresh no matter how sweaty you get. There's even an unscented version for people who are sensitive to fragrance.
16. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes for anyone with goals for becoming the best plant parent they can be this summer. Just pop these sticks into the soil of your hungry plants and watch them — and your green thumb — flourish!
17. A rechargeable handheld fan that may be small but will deliver a mighty wind, according to reviews. It has three speed settings and folds up by the handle so you can store it easier or prop it up when you don't want to hold it.
18. Velvet hair scrunchies because ponytails and high buns will def help prevent your hair from causing a sweaty neck.
19. Urban Decay setting spray for makeup wearers who tend to get oilier in the warmer months. Per the reviews, your makeup will NOT be engaging in the slip 'n' slide if you set it with this spray.
22. Fenty Beauty foundation for those who turn to a long-lasting matte formula when it gets hot out. It's designed specifically for oily skin and will give you a medium-to-full coverage matte finish. Bye, unwanted shine!
23. Sunglasses that'll have you looking for every possible reason to head outside to show these babies off. These have polarized lenses so they'll reduce the glare reflected off of roads, bodies of water, snow, and other horizontal surfaces.
24. A facial cooling spray so you can treat yourself to a refreshing spritz of thermal spring water when you start to overheat.
25. A cooling towel to toss over your neck when you have to be out and about on the hottest days. Whether you're working out, running errands, washing your car, or whatever else — this towel will help cool you off.
26. Waterproof Birkenstock slides that'll fulfill those Instagram-worthy street style goals this season — minus the sweaty foot situation that would come from socks and sneakers.
27. A portable outdoor rocking chair so you'll get as much sunlight and fresh air as you need — with the comforts of a cupholder, a sturdy frame, and a steady rock.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.