44 Products That'll Help Make Your House A Way Better Place To Live In
Oh, the ways a hands-free vacuum can change your life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. OR — a full-body bath pillow your entire body will probably beg you to lounge on for longer than the typical bath time.
3. A ceramic incense burner statue that'll transform the smoke from your incense into a visual that looks like a calming waterfall or fountain. FANCY AS HECK, RIGHT? The burner comes with 10 incense cones to start you off with. Per the reviews, the cones all have a woodsy, bonfire smell but you can always order incense cones with your preferred fragrance.
4. A super cool wall mount shelf in case all the stuff in your house is starting to back you into a ~corner~. Now, you can put up a shelf in that corner to keep those little baubles on display but out of the way.
7. An adjustable bamboo bathtub tray for propping up food, drinks, tablets, books, hopes, dreams, and whatever else you need for a good soak sesh in the bathroom.
8. A hanging reminder tag to make sure everyone in the house stays in sync when it comes to feeding the family pet. This way no one will under- or overfeed it.
9. Noise-canceling headphones for days when everyone in your house is pretty loud (including the neighbors who aren't in your house but sound like it) but you don't necessarily want to hear it.
10. A gel-enhanced seat cushion to give your tush the TLC it deserves when you're sitting in your home desk chair.
11. A reversible baby playmat for parents who want to cater to their kids but don't want their home aesthetic to ~always~ be playpen-inspired.
12. A mildew-resistant, tech-storing shower liner curtain to hold up tablets and phones from the outside of the bath so you can watch or read in your favorite spot in the house without drowning your devices.
13. Mickey Mouse corn holders for anyone who knows a good ear of corn (especially grilled) will ~hands down~ always mean a great time and good eating in the kitchen.
14. Couch covers in case you're over your current seating situation but your bank account isn't really interested in the cost of a brand-new one. These will help you switch things up while playing nice with your wallet.
15. A Novogratz utility bar cart that'll look way more expensive in your home than what you'll actually dish out for it. It'll also ensure you always have a nice, easy setup whenever you feel like having a drink-drink. Isn't that just ~golden~?
16. An essential oil aromatherapy diffuser with eight light settings, a timer, and a sleep mode to help create all of the best bathroom vibes.
17. Stick-on chalkboard paper to turn your wall into a giant notepad for yourself OR to give kids with doodle-prone fingers a designated spot for their artistic destruction.
18. Bathtub disco lights with multiple color settings and water vibrations to help turn your restroom into the best party spot in the house.
19. A giant leaning mirror made of shatter-proof glass so you can decorate your home with the finest thing already in it: YOU! :)
21. A cup holder that you can trust to hold your drinks securely near your shower because wine (and OK, the alcohol-free stuff too) should always be within arm's reach.
22. A bedside tray bound to make you feel like there's an invisible butler in your room making sure you barely have to stretch your arm to get everything you need while hanging out in bed.
23. A power perch to keep all of your electronics close to an outlet and keep their cords from going wild for a clean, organized look.
24. A hanger stacker that'll turn laundry day into such a quick breeze because be honest, washing clothes is the easy part. Not having to wade through unsorted clean clothes that tend to hang out on your bed for three days is what you need more support with.
25. Festive reversible banners giving out a "Happy Fall" salutation until you get ready to flip 'em over and welcome hungry trick-or-treaters on October 31st! When Halloween's over (or the last bucket of candy is gone), you can flip this baby right back over and go back to celebrating fall.
26. Extra-strength shoe deodorizing spray that'll kick the funk outta your smelly shoes so you'll actually feel comfy sticking your feet in them again — and you'll be able to breathe whenever you walk into your bedroom or closet specifically.
27. A sunrise alarm clock! It has a sunrise stimulation wake-up setting that'll gradually increase its light similar to a real morning sunrise so you wake up naturally instead of being jolted by a janky alarm sound. It'll also work reversibly for creating a sunset when you're ready for bed.
28. A deep-pocket microfiber sheet set to help you get proper rest in the comfiest way possible thanks to its soft, hypoallergenic material. No more fighting with one corner popping up every other hour while you catch ZZZs.
29. A satin pillowcase set that'll zhuzh up your bedroom decor by day and help minimize hair breakage and dryness as you sleep on it by night. Two birds. One stone. Or should I say, two pillowcases, one amazing grab? Hehehe.
30. Window film with an iridescent finish that'll give you all the privacy you want in your home (especially if you're not into curtains or shutters) while also splashing little rainbows in your home depending on the sunshine each day.
31. A four-bag laundry sorter on wheels so everyone in your household has a spot to put their dirty clothes and no one can accuse the other of mixing things up and misplacing stuff when it's needed.
32. A light curtain that'll make you wonder why you didn't think of adding a literal wall of lights to your home long ago.
33. An "Angry Mama" microwave cleaner so food and juices wipe off smooth and easy when they do happen to splatter everywhere and no one'll find gunk and get mad when it's their turn to warm up food.
34. Light-dimming stickers to prevent the blinking lights on all of your electronics from keeping you awake and your mind racing when you're trying to sleep in a room with electronics.
35. A touchless trashcan with a motion sensor that'll pop open the lid whenever you want to throw anything away. It also comes with a lemon-scented fragrance cartridge so it'll hold the dirty stinky trash smells in and instead let a citrus-y smell out.
36. An attachable wine aerator to make your cheap Trader Joe's wine taste so good, you'll think your home magically turned into Napa Valley.
37. Smart plug-ins that'll help you turn devices on and off using an app on your phone. You'll also be able to set timers for when you want devices to shut off in your home when you're not there. Sigh. Can't you just TASTE that cheaper electricity bill that'll be hot and ready in your inbox soon?!
38. A three-tier shelf to put over the toilet for more storage and organization space. I love that it's made of faux wood which means it'll also look like actual home decor unlike the sterile plastic and metal ones. Based on the review photos, this cute shelf will be a godsend for tiny bathrooms.
39. An attachable silicone colander so draining things doesn't have to be so... ya know... draining. It'll work for your pots, pans, and bowls. And yeah, cooking at home will be wayyy better with this baby.
40. Wood polish and conditioner to make even the most high-traffic wood surfaces in your house look brand-spankin' new. One scroll through the before-and-after pictures for this product on Amazon and it'll be very clear why it has so many 5-star reviews.
41. A door draft-stopper so you can keep the heat or the cool air in your home instead of letting it seep out. It's also made of waterproof silicone and meant to prevent bugs and light amounts of water from coming in too.
42. A wine rack that quite literally looks like "home" and will bring all of the elegance to your affinity for cheap vino and glasses.
43. An automatic independent vacuum to make cleaning your floors a 100% hands-off experience. It'll work via remote on carpets, tile, and hardwood floors. Plus, you can set a timer so it'll clean every day.
44. Cleaning packets that'll only require you to stick the packet into your garbage disposal and turn it on. The packet will eliminate the odor it can get from all the food it knocks down for you — without any failed attempts at squeezing your hand down into the abyss with a sponge.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.