25 Products On Amazon That Inspired Over 1,000 People To Leave A Five Star Review
A weighted blanket, oil to restore leather-made Old Faithfuls, and so much more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A weighted blanket that many reviewers swear helped them feel so comfy that they slept better and longer. Warning: You may need to set up multiple snooze alarms so you don't oversleep with this cool blankie.
2. A facial ice roller to bring a cool, calming sensation to the skin. It's designed to address puffiness, fine lines, migraines, and other minor pains.
3. A tiny cast iron skillet — yup, like the larger, battle-tested one your grandmother cooked dang near everything in growing up. Its tiny twin will be the perfect size for frying an egg and making yummy individual cookies, brownies, or cornbread cakes.
4. A peeling and brightening serum to clear up hyperpigmentation and even out the skin tone. It contains hydroquinone (for brightening dark spots), salicylic acid (for penetrating the skin and drying up breakouts), vitamin C (also a brightening agent), and a host of other helpful ingredients.
5. A Dead Sea mud mask that'll be perfect for your wind-down sessions and that reviewers say could lessen acne breakouts, minimize redness, and soften the skin.
6. Mold and mildew remover gel to keep those hard-to-clean nooks and crannies in your home — especially your bathroom — clear of buildup and germs.
7. A flexible heating pad with a two-hour auto-shutoff and plush microfibers to help kick aches and pains outta your way. You'll have your pick between multiple heat levels PLUS moist and dry heat therapy options (fancy, eh?). Also, the warranty offered on this thing is dang near unbelievable but... believe it.
8. A T-shirt bra that so many reviewers with boobs say will provide great support and go undetectable underneath your favorite cotton tees.
9. Flexible foam curling rods to create bouncy curls with or without heat. Just put them into damp or moisturized hair and leave them in for a few hours. You can sit under the dryer or just leave them overnight and your hair will have gorgeous curls when you take them out.
10. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream that you could comfortably apply to the face and body for super hydration. One of its leading ingredients is hyaluronic acid, which encourages the skin to hold onto moisture much better. You can expect supple skin for 24 hours.
11. Green Gobbler Drain Clog Dissolver to gobble up hair and other gunk taking up space in your drains in minutes! You can use it for toilets, sinks, and tubs.
12. A touchless stainless-steel trash can that'll control odor, prevent you from having to touch the garbage container, AND so you can have some fancy-schmancy tech stuff in your crib that actually looks pretty cool.
13. A pumice cleaning stone so you get hard-to-remove grime off your toilet bowl, tile floors, grills, sinks, and more. Plus, you'll do it all without getting your hands dirty thanks to that helpful handle.
14. Pet stain remover that'll remove even spots that seem impossible to get out *and* the assaulting odors that can come along with them.
15. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara so you can get bold and beautiful lashes whenever you want — no falsies involved.
16. A neck and shoulders massager to give your body some spa relief even when you're just chilling on the couch. It features three intensity speeds and eight different massage nodes.
17. Reusable fabric softening wool dryer balls that'll help you save money you would have spent on purchasing actual fabric softener *and* that'll serve as an alternative if you have sensitive skin and can't use traditional liquid softeners.
18. A charging bank to power up your phone, easy-peasy. It stands at an angle so you can still check your notifications without accidentally unplugging it or having to pick it up from a pad and losing the charge.
19. Activated charcoal toothpaste that so many reviewers swear will help make your teeth several shades lighter. It'll also treat bad breath.
20. Mink oil to have your leather things look like new again. Most reviewers used it for their footwear but it's also meant to do leather boots, shoes, purses, jackets, hats, baseball gloves, saddles, and more.
21. A reusable notebook so you can jot stuff down, transfer the notes to the cloud with an app, and then wipe it all away with a cloth to start over fresh. Easy peasy. You won't have to buy a new notebook for AWHILE and you get to organize all your handwritten notes in your preferred cloud.
22. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm with SPF 25 so you can keep those lips protected from the unforgiving wind chill and the sun.
23. A shag rug that'll give you something fuzzy and comfy to sink your toes into and upgrade your decor.
24. A singing, peekaboo-playing stuffed elephant – it'll steal your heart at first sight. Then, you'll fall in love again after you give it to a little one you love. You can also personalize the elephant with a name on one of its flappy ears for an extra fee. 🐘
25. A mattress protector that so many reviewers say can protect the mattress you've invested in from stuff that stains including pee, wine, vomit, perspiration, etc...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.