26 Products For People Who Are Way Turned On By Cleaning
Calling all neat freaks and cleaning fanatics. 🧹🧽
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Green Gobbler drain clog dissolver that'll unclog your pipes and liquefy built-up hair in mere minutes. A cleaning quickie, of sorts. 🤣
2. Cleaning packets to insert into your garbage disposal to eliminate the odor it can get from all the food it knocks down for you.
3. Dish-cleaning spray that'll have you looking forward to being on dish duty just to have some fun with its powerful instant foam.
4. An extendable, angular shower scrubber to help you hit every spot in your tub with no problem. I own this and it helps me clean my shower twice as fast.
5. An "Angry Mama" microwave cleaner that should really be called a "Happy Mama" because of how satisfied you'll be when it releases its steamy, cleaning solution that makes food and juices wipe off with ease.
6. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant to snatch up all the rust, grease, and other nasty mess that likes to camp out in there. This way, your machine will actually clean your dishes properly the first time with no Round 2 involved.
7. Jetted tub cleaner that'll draw out all of the nasty goop hiding in your bathtub or Jacuzzi jets. Warning: You'll probably be beyond disgusted after you use this and see what crawls outta those jets. Sometimes things have to get a little nasty before they get better. 🤷🏿♀️
8. Nontoxic plant-based glass cleaner to help you get your *wipe challenge* done with something that'll smell like Heaven, be good for the environment, and be safe to use around kids and pets.
9. A cleanser and polishing powder that'll completely erase all evidence of the wild time you've been giving your pots and pans.
10. A magnetic chore chart to involve everyone in the house in all your cleaning fantasies. (Translation: Actually hold 'em accountable so you're not stuck doing all the work.)
11. Laundry detergent made just for your dark clothes so their color remains just as deep and bold as they were when you first bought 'em! (Seriously, say "no" to faded black jeans 🙅🏿♀️ and all that jazz.)
12. A wine-stain remover for anyone who's turned on by wine just as much — OK, way more 😆 — than cleaning. This'll come to your rescue anytime you have a spill so you get the best of both those worlds.
13. A mildew-resistant antimicrobial shower curtain liner to keep all the cooties away from your tub. Basically, it'll be a nearly invisible helping hand for keeping your bathroom clean.
14. Vegan disinfectant toilet tablets that'll remove the germs and buildup from your toilet bowl faster than you can say, "Ooh, they smell good" – and they do smell good. 🚽👃🏿
15. Laundry stain remover to remove proof of even your (and maybe your kids') dirtiest deeds from the most impossible-looking clothes.
16. An automatic independent vacuum so your floors stay clean at all times — no hands involved. It'll work via remote on carpets, tile, and hardwood floors. Plus, you can set a timer so it'll clean every day.
17. A cooktop cleaning kit to make your stove tops clean enough to want to French kiss but like... don't do that.. well unless you just really feel like you have to....
18. Pan scrapers so you can clean up after cooking without having to put your back into it. The scrapers have four differently-shaped edges so you can lift caked-up food from any size pan with no probs.
19. Watermark-removing cloths to remove pesky rings from your wooden surfaces in quick yet satisfying swipes. Warning: You may be tempted to abandon your inner neat freak and set a glass down just to enjoy how well the wipes'll work afterward.
20. A pumice cleaning stone so you get hard-to-remove grime off your toilet bowl, tile floors, grills, sinks, and more. It'll almost look like you bought yourself a new home but nah, just this super affordable thing. (Plus, you'll do it all without getting your hands dirty thanks to that helpful handle.)
21. Silver polish wipes that'll make you change your mind about tossing out tarnished jewelry and silverware you thought was past its prime. Instead, you'll prob be inspired to go on a jewelry-cleaning spree just to spread the love. New hobby, anyone?
22. Mold and mildew remover gel to keep the hard-to-clean nooks and crannies in your home — especially your bathroom — clear of buildup and germs.
23. Glass-cleaning wipes that so many reviewers say will clear up your glasses, tech screens, camera lenses, and more without leaving behind residue.
24. A FURemover squeegee broom to prevent pet hair (and um, maybe even your hair?) from piling up in your carpet. While a shedding pet is the focus, the squeegee design will even work with getting up water, dirt, and dust so you can clean whatever you want to your heart's desire (or until those arms get tired).
25. Bottle Bright tablets that'll remove the bacteria, stains, and odors that are often left in water bottles and coffee tumblers so you can sip in peace.
26. A microfiber mop and hands-free wringing bucket set so you can clean your floors without burning out all the energy in your body and needing to pass out in bed afterward. The mop is designed to help you get into corners easily and wring it by just pressing your foot to a pedal on the bucket.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.