31 Home Things To Try If You’re Bored With Your Current Decor
A pink bookshelf, a Michelangelo planter, and more to help you dig your space again. ✨😘
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Window film with an iridescent finish that'll give you all the privacy you want in your home (especially if you're not into curtains or shutters) while also splashing little rainbows in your home depending on the sunshine each day.
3. A modern end table to make your living room look more ~marble~lous AND give you another nook to tuck away some of your favorite books.
4. Couch covers in case you're over your current seating situation but your bank account isn't really interested in the cost of a brand-new one. These will help you switch things up while playing nice with your wallet.
5. A Novogratz utility bar cart that'll look way more expensive in your home than what you'll actually dish out for it. Isn't that just ~golden~?
6. A wine rack that quite literally looks like "home" and will bring all of the elegance to your affinity for cheap vino and glasses.
7. A thistle-and-sedum arrangement with a vase so you can bring a little vegetation into your home without having to care for a live plant. This softer look is also a simple yet chic way to dress the house up more for fall.
8. A wooden clipboard picture display to give you a simple yet stylish way to show off your loved ones, favorite art prints, or encouraging quotes in your home — without using the traditional picture frame.
9. A phone dock vase that'll make for some very chic nightstand or end table decor WHILE helping you keep the phone powered up thanks to the cord opening on the lower front of the dock.
10. Sparkling crystal knobs to render you un-bored with the plain knobs on your dressers and cabinets.
11. A stunning hanging planter so you can fill your space up with plants (real or faux) and a playful print.
13. A light curtain that'll make you wonder why you didn't think of adding a literal wall of lights to your home long ago.
16. Wall garland to invite the beauty of the great outdoors into your room (without all the bugs, dirt, and other disgusting outside things).
17. Stunning Africa-shaped resin coasters in a multitude of colors that'll make beautiful statement pieces in your home.
19. A giant leaning mirror made of shatter-proof glass so you can decorate your home with the finest thing already in it: YOU! :)
20. Peel-and-stick staircase stickers designed to turn the hard floor steps in your home into their own masterpiece.
21. A ceramic pencil cup that you'll never fix your ~lips~ to say you wish you hadn't bought because it'll always be just that cute yet sophisticated sitting on your dresser or desk.
23. Food photography that'll liven up your kitchen or dining room. Heads up: If you thought you couldn't stay outta the kitchen before, just know nothing's changing. This wall art looks good enough to eat. 👅🍽️
24. A soft pink bookshelf to give your favorite titles a VERY pretty throne to perch on. They deserve. You deserve. Your space DESERVES.
25. Mason jar light sconces that'll brighten up your space with a lil' rustic shine. They feature two LED strips responsible for turning the jars into soft light sources that'll create the ambience in your home.
27. A home office chair that'll definitely show off your eye for gorg decor while ensuring you get your biz handled with ease thanks to the back support.
28. A can of spray paint you could take to most ANYTHING that you want to transform from an oldie into a goodie.
29. Semi-sheer curtains that'll help you play with light and texture in your home. They're pretty and fun without bringing any drama. What's even cooler? Even when the sun goes down, they'll still look nice hanging up in your place since the sheer cut-out portions are shaped like flower petals.
30. 3D decals to turn your walls into a landing spot for butterflies that look real enough to fly away. Thanks to that adhesive though, they'll stay right in place.
31. Fiber wall art that'll definitely have anyone who sees it saying, "Look at the material!" If you're trying to move beyond paintings and sculptures in the house, then this'll def bring something different and beautiful to your home.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.