We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
While BuzzFeed celebrates Juneteenth with you, we also believe in celebrating the value and contributions of Black people year-round. Please enjoy our Juneteenth-themed shopping lists from BuzzFeed Shopping, the Black entrepreneurs who create these products and services, and be encouraged to #BuyBlack well beyond this day.
3. Telfar's Greenscreen Shopping Bag — a special release just for Juneteenth that'll drop some color into your daily lewks. It'll be avail on June 19 and baby, if you want it then you'll need to bookmark and be QUICK because the brand's sellout game is strong.
5. A Footnanny Footcare kit because no need to ~tip-toe~ around the issue: Feet deserve the extra TLC. So, here's a three-step system to help you get it done.
9. The Brilliant or BS card game to bring something fun and hella competitive to game night at the crib. It'll be an easy play since knowing the *actual* trivia answers isn't the point exactly. It'll have players questioning their judgment, their friends' and fam's knowledge, and maybe doing a lil' lying chile🥴😂.
10. And! The Rhyme Antics game — so all the people in the place with style and grace (and rap skills!) can flex right quick. Each player must come up with words that rhyme with the main word on each card — all set to a timer of course.
19. Luv Scrub mesh body exfoliators that'll be a more sanitary version of those bacteria magnets — oops, I mean loofahs. Wet or dry, they can be used to cleanse, exfoliate, and remove ingrown hairs.
25. Project Q Curl Cream to make sure those curls stay nice and juicy thanks to nourishing ingredients like glycerin, mango butter, and bergamia fruit oil.
27. Black authors' books from Bookshop since a percentage of your purchase will go toward helping local bookstores thrive in business. Remember, supporting Black authors IS supporting a Black-owned biz. They're self-employed entrepreneurs just like the folks who have online or in-person storefronts. 📚👌🏿
29. A Pat McGrath Blush (yep, the one Lori Harvey recently wore on IG) to drop a lil' luxury beauty from the industry's GOAT into your collection.
31. B Condoms so you (and your partner) may enjoy top-tier (read: safe!) sex with something that's odorless and made of all-natural materials.
36. An Albany Park printed couch inspired by traditional West African wax prints to give your living room a real pop that probably no one else you know will have.
39. Alexandra Winbush's experiential candle sets that'll come with tea and a curated playlist in the package. If you can already hear the SZA record jamming and smell the candle burning, then sammmme babe.
40. A Brandon Blackwood box bag to elevate your accessory game with something extra luxurious and easy to style on repeat.
Happy, happy Juneteenth, babies!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.