We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A makeup headband holds your hair back while you beat your face or do your skincare routine so you don't waste time fighting with wisps of hair or trying to get product out of your tresses.
2. A detangling brush allows you to swipe faster through your tangled hair without pain or hair breakage. Reviewers with various hair types noted how much easier it was to brush through their strands with this curved gadget.
3. Eyeshadow patches prevent fallout from ruining your foundation and forcing you to reapply. You can also use these to get a smooth winged eyeliner look or on your lips to make sure your lipstick and/or lip liner has perfect lines.
4. Revlon's One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer hot-air brush comes in handy when you realize you want to wash and straighten your curls but have only a little time and A LOT of hair. Go from curly-haired baddie to straight-haired vixen in minutes.
5. Cee Cee's Closet head wraps in funky fab prints brighten up your look and also save you on mornings when you're rushing but still want to look bomb.com!
6. Swirly Curly hairpins help you express yourself with a sparkly style statement in a literal ~snap~ and instantly upgrade a casual hairstyle.
7. Mented Cosmetics' Everyday Eyeshadow Palette, full of warm browns, gives all the melanated makeup lovers the perfect easy-to-complete, no-makeup makeup looks.
8. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara helps you get thick, clump-free lashes with no glue or falsies involved. Just swipe and go, peeps!
9. Faux lashes (for people who will never give up their falsies 💕) that sooo many reviewers swear are super easy to apply! No spending 20 minutes trying to put lashes on, just to have one pop off in the corner before you can even get out of the bathroom. You get 10 pairs of lashes and a free pair of tweezers to apply them with.
10. AND Kiss i-Envy Super Strong Hold clear lash glue so you waste ZERO precious minutes smudging away excess dark pigment around your eyes. The undetectable clear hue makes your faux lashes look like they're coming straight outta the eyelids. It's also water-resistant!
11. Velvet hair scrunchies so if all else fails with your hair, you can get yourself out the door with a simple ponytail or bun. This set comes in a zillion colors to match with every outfit you own.
12. A hair finishing stick made with plant oils cleans up all random stray strands so you achieve those sleek buns, ponytails, and topknots without having to redo them over and over.
13. A donut-shaped bun-maker set (speaking of no do-overs) gives you a flawless ballerina bun on the first try.
14. Pretty headbands help keep your hair out of your face for when you don't want to compromise your style.
15. A dual-ended eyeliner stamp because cheating your way to a FLAWLESS winged eyeliner look is honestly goals. It has a wing stamp on one end and a traditional felt tip on the other. No more trial, error, and smudging away product, since you get it right on the first try with this stamp.
16. Schick Silk Touch-Up dermaplaning tools shape brows perfectly so you spend less time trying to create a shape with a brow pencil.
17. The Freck OG the Original Freckle Pen is for anyone who wishes they had freckles or who hates spending time trying to perfect their foundation enough to look good and not cover the ones they already have. This pen gives you freckles (or gives them back 😘) in just a few seconds, and it works on bare skin or atop foundation!
18. A MakeUp Eraser cloth wipes product off quickly but thoroughly when you mess up so you can get right back on the beat and your schedule stays in place! You can also remove your products with it, toss it in the washer, and then reuse later on. One side of this cloth has short microfibers meant to remove 100% of your makeup with only water. The other side has long fibers to exfoliate your skin.
19. Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint lightly layers your face and doesn't take a bunch of blending time to get the job done! It's meant to even out discoloration and give you a dewy, skinlike finish without being as heavy as a traditional foundation. Mmhmm. Your no-makeup makeup game is about to be super popping!
20. NYX Butter Lip Gloss makes your lips look kissable yet effortless. It comes in different colors to suit a variety of skin tones and with or without a full face of makeup.
21. NYX Professional Makeup Setting Spray gives your makeup a nice finish and holds it in place all day. This spray is also a good choice if you're looking for a quicker option than a setting powder. Just spritz it on three or four times and then head out the door.
22. Milani Color Statement Lipstick is super pigmented, according to reviewers! The high-quality color formula cuts down the number of swipes you have to apply to get a full lip.
23. A bottle of face AND brush cleaner — YUP! — is gentle enough to cleanse your skin, yet powerful enough to also get makeup out of your bristles, all before you get out of the house in the morning. Two uses, one product. Sooo much time (and space) saved, peeps.
24. Beautiful hair clips automatically punch up even the simplest hairstyles. Just clip in a few of these and BOOM, it looks like you put in some effort.
25. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer is perfect for a quick morning shower, because you apply it while your skin is still wet. It saves a few minutes and locks in the hydration your skin needs.
26. Spiral spin pins are great for anyone who hasn't perfected their bun or topknot look yet. Simply wrap your hair into a bun the way you like it and spin a few of these in to hold it in place. That way you won't waste time redoing your bun and getting hair ties tangled in your hair.
27. Glossier Cloud Paint liquid blush is great for a bit of rosiness on the cheeks. It's super easy to apply, and it'll add some dimension to your lovely face.
28. Batiste cleansing foam instantly refreshes hair between washes. It's a super-quick and easy way to make your hair look presentable without water, brushing, or leftover residue.
29. Colorful makeup sponges help evenly apply foundation, BB cream, powder, concealer, and more. You get a flawlessly blended face in seconds.
30. This microfiber hair towel is super absorbent and anti-frizz and cuts your hair drying time in half — without adding extra heat damage. Plus, it keeps your wet hair out of the way while you do your makeup and get ready.
31. A Benefit Cosmetics brow gel set, including both a full-size and travel-size eyebrow gel, lets you have fuller and more voluminous brows without the added time and effort of using a brow pencil or pomade.
32. An Undone Beauty three-in-one lip and cheek palette, formulated with coconut extract, provides a sheer, dewy glow that livens up your face in a jiffy when it's feeling a bit dull.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.