Australia's ridiculous Q&A scandal has found its way into a third week after prime minister Tony Abbott banned his ministers from appearing on the program.
The PM's office told Barnaby Joyce to pull out of his scheduled appearance, just hours after the agriculture minister said he thought the ABC had dealt with the problem.
According to Fairfax Media, the boycott could last up to three months!!
So let's just put "#qandagate" into perspective. This is a story about a live panel program, which stemmed from an event TWO WEEKS AGO.
Some news outlets have been running hysterical over the show for 13 straight days.
So let's think about it. Really ponder.... what hasn't lasted as long as this ~scandal~.
1. A shuttle to the moon.
Which takes about three days.
2. The latest Rihanna video.
Which lasts seven minutes.
3. A test match.
Which lasts five days.
4. A woman's period.
Which lasts about a week.
5. Binge watching every episode of Game of Thrones.
Which lasts about 50 hours.
6. Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra's marriage.
Which lasted nine days.
7. The Six Day War between Israel and Egypt
Which lasted six days.
8. The longest traffic jam in history.
9. Mal Meninga's political career.
Which lasted 28 seconds.
10. The prime ministership of Frank Forde.
Which lasted eight days.
11. The UN Copenhagen climate talks.
Which lasted 11 days.
12. The Cuban Missile Crisis.
Which lasted 13 days.
13. Time since the lead singer of the Barenaked Ladies' girlfriend looked at him.
Which lasted one week.
14. Eating 62 hot dogs.
Which takes about 10 minutes.
15. Every episode of Q&A played back-to-back since it started in 2008.
Which would take about 11 days.