21 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A dragon stapler, elephant paper clips, cereal that'll help you poop, and 18 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
10. A retro cap-sleeve dress that'll make you feel a little bit like Minnie Mouse whenever you wear it.
In a good way!
Promising review: "Buy this dress. I repeat: stop what you're currently doing and buy this dress. Done? Okay, awesome. I've only said this about a few other clothing items ever, but this dress is seriously about the sweetest little thing for the price it is sold for. It has adorable puffy sleeves without being too 'I like your sleeves - they're really puffy,' a la Napoleon Dynamite." —E. Getzen
12. Adorable reusable ice packs that would be perfect for keeping your kid's lunch cool.
Promising review: "I searched for quite a while to find the perfect ice pack for my 1.5 year old daughter's preschool lunches and these are it! If you have multiple kids or forget to refreeze ice from the previous day, there is always one ready in the freezer since they come in a set of 4." —Shannon
15. An album filled with music that's played at Disneyland (from "Soarin'" to "It's A Small World").
18. A set of marshmallow roasting sticks to invest in before your next camping trip.
Promising review: "Wow! I wasn't expecting to be so impressed with a weenie roaster! These are VERY sturdy, retractable, and come in a neat and tidy case for storage. No more losing marshmallows or hotdogs in the campfire due to flimsy sticks. Outdoor enthusiasts won't be disappointed." — COQUILLIAN
21. A scarf-style neck support system that's so much better than a traditional travel pillow.
Promising review: "I've never been comfortable in an airplane seat. Upon arriving at my destination I would be beat up from fighting the uncomfortable seats during the flight. The first time I used the nap scarf, after getting over being a bit self conscious about putting it on, I was amazed because I actually fell asleep. It was subtle and surprised me when my entire neck and back relaxed and I drifted off. Thank you so much nap scarf!!" —J Timothy Galanek