Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. The biggest gummy worm you've ever seen.
2. A pack of sheet masks to use with your friends on a spa night...or to just keep for yourself.
3. A book for anyone who's ever dreamed of eating a slice of cheesecake with Blanche, Dorothy, Rose, and Sophia.
4. German cookies that are shaped like hippos and have a milk and cocoa cream filling.
5. A set of the markers you probably sniffed about 2,819,169 times over the course of your childhood.
6. Plus a pack of delightful markers you'll want to stamp everything in sight with.
7. The special Criterion edition of Pan's Labyrinth (released in honor of its 10th anniversary).
8. A hydrating and softening coconut milk bath soak.
9. Translucent bins to keep drinks (and small foods) from sliding or rolling around your fridge shelves.
10. A pair of simple, vegan sandals you'll want to spend the rest of the summer in.
11. A pipe system to play with in the bath.
12. And a cog system to play with on the refrigerator.
13. A stained-glass-style jigsaw puzzle for Disney fans.
Promising review: "I love this puzzle! It's sturdy, durable plastic, and it's completely beautiful! It was on the harder side to put together, which I liked, and it holds together after assembled. I love that the light can shine through it, and I can't wait to frame it!" —Christmas Island
14. A comfy panda pajama set to wear on warm nights.
15. Airtight containers to store your pet's food and snacks in.
16. And a fountain your pets will enjoy drinking from oh so much more than a typical bowl.
17. A kit for anyone who's ever wanted to try to make their own cheese.
18. Towels, potholders, dishcloths, and an oven mitt for owl lovers.
19. A set of glass turquoise-colored goblets to sip lemonade (or sangria) from.
20. Utterly adorable insulated lunch boxes that are shaped like animals.
21. An all-natural sponge that'll gently exfoliate your face whenever you use it.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity