Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. The biggest gummy worm you've ever seen.
2. A pack of sheet masks to use with your friends on a spa night...or to just keep for yourself.
3. A book for anyone who's ever dreamed of eating a slice of cheesecake with Blanche, Dorothy, Rose, and Sophia.
4. German cookies that are shaped like hippos and have a milk and cocoa cream filling.
5. A set of the markers you probably sniffed about 2,819,169 times over the course of your childhood.
6. Plus a pack of delightful markers you'll want to stamp everything in sight with.
7. The special Criterion edition of Pan's Labyrinth (released in honor of its 10th anniversary).
8. A hydrating and softening coconut milk bath soak.
9. Translucent bins to keep drinks (and small foods) from sliding or rolling around your fridge shelves.
10. A pair of simple, vegan sandals you'll want to spend the rest of the summer in.
11. A pipe system to play with in the bath.
12. And a cog system to play with on the refrigerator.
13. A stained-glass-style jigsaw puzzle for Disney fans.
Promising review: "I love this puzzle! It's sturdy, durable plastic, and it's completely beautiful! It was on the harder side to put together, which I liked, and it holds together after assembled. I love that the light can shine through it, and I can't wait to frame it!" —Christmas Island