Here’s What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: Holtzmann figurines, foot-saving cream, and water hammocks!
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
2. Cream that'll fix your feet when they're as dry and cracked as pavement at an abandoned lot.
Promising review: "I couldn't believe the difference after three weeks. The cracks were repairing and the awful dryness was gone! My feet feel soft and CLEAN (you know how dry skin makes everything look dirty!!!). I'm going to continue to use this every day — as long as I remember — and no longer be embarrassed by my troll like heels again! And maybe, just maybe I'll find time to get a pedicure and they'll be all, 'wow you're feet are so soft!!!!' Thanks O'Keefe's!!!" —Kayee
6. The perfect water bottle for people who need a little help remembering to stay hydrated (it tracks your liquid intake and syncs with your phone).
8. Easy-to-apply Stila liquid eyeliner that'll stay put for a loooooooong time.
Promising review: "I have very oily skin, but particularly annoying, I also have oily eyelids. Before I found Stila All Day Waterpoof Liner, no matter what I used, I always found that it wore off or smeared by the end of the day. This product is a LIFE SAVER! So many products claim to be waterproof, but this is the only eyeliner that truly lives up to its word. It dries quickly and won't smear, smudge or transfer. It's basically tattooed to your face until you use makeup remover!" —Courtney Cameron Xifos
10. Lids that'll turn mason jars into multi-functional containers to use in your kitchen, craft room, bathroom... anywhere, really.
13. Inexpensive backpacks for people who are already getting into the "back to school" mindset.
Promising review: "I purchased this backpack as a replacement for my daughter's book bag. She used it for school for the last few months and she loved it. It was big enough to carry her notebook and the few textbooks that she had to carry back and forth to school. She just graduated from the 8th grade and she will be using the backpack next year in high school." —Maria B.
16. Glittery glue pens that come in a rainbow of colors.
Promising review: "Glitter that is contained in a gooey substrate is much better than glitter that is only restrained by a child's whims and gravity! I won't be rubbing THIS glitter out of the cat's fur...unlike the archaic glitter delivery mechanism of other products. I learned that lesson the hard way." —K. Moss