Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A watch that'll help you keep track of the time while you're playing Pokémon Go.
2. And a set that includes 144 Pokémon figurines. ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FOUR!
3. Stackable storage racks that'll keep your bottles from rolling around in the fridge.
4. Stephen King's It on DVD (get a copy and watch it as a reminder that no one will ever be able to top Tim Curry's portrayal of Pennywise).
5. Swim thru rings for kids who spend the summer smelling like chlorine.
6. A foam roller with removable end caps (so you can use it for storage).
7. A fun kit to help kids (or adults!) make a growing, glowing terrarium.
8. Cans of Ecto Cooler to sneak into the theater to drink when you go see Ghostbusters.
Promising review: "The flavor is exactly as I remember it, but rather than chugging it as I did when I was young, I found myself savoring it like a fine wine. The tangerine stands out the most, the orange is in there, but it has a hint of grapefruit in the aftertaste. Make sure you shake the can gently before you open it." —Ben
9. A big pack of colorful tissue paper for all your crafting and gift wrapping needs.
10. A citrusy exfoliating scrub from St. Ives.
11. Big ol' sticky notes you can use as page dividers.
12. Mild-flavored, naturally-refined avocado oil that's great for frying, grilling, and searing.
13. A Remodeez charcoal deodorizer to toss into your stinky gym bag.
Promising review: "My 11 year old son plays AAU basketball. Some days he is in his basketball shoes almost all day, playing anywhere between 3 and 6 tournaments... this results in very, very, very smelly feet and shoes. We tried sprays, creams, powders... you name it. Most things just mask the odor and do not get rid of it completely. He has an expensive shoe habit and I cannot afford to keep buying new basketball shoes due to odor. These did the trick for us. We rotate between two pairs of sneakers: while one pair are on his feet, the other pair are sitting in a box with Remodeez in them. By the time he's ready to put that pair back on, the Remodeez have done their job and they have no odor." — Lindsey2381
14. A tambourine with 20 jingles.
15. The original Broadway cast recording of Waitress (to listen to while you bake a pie).
16. A necklace featuring an owl who's probably bigger than Pigwidgeon.
17. Facial cleansing towelettes to use when you're feeling too lazy to *actually* wash your face at the end of a long day.
18. A rattle toy that's sure to make babies fall in love with hedgehogs.
As they should.
Promising review: "This has consistently been one of my daughter's most favorite toys. She's 8 months old now, but she's been interested in it since she was about 3 months old. Initially, I clipped this little hedgehog onto my baby bouncer using the Bright Starts Lots of Links Accessory Toy and my daughter would play with it while it hung down and she was in the bouncer. Now that she's older, she can hold it in her hands and play with it that way. I think it's easy for a baby to hold because it's soft and flexible on the bottom (with all the holes). The top has interesting textures and seems to be fun to chew on. My daughter also likes the two beads on the front that slide back and forth." —Glow81
19. And a vinyl repair kit for when your pool float pops a leak.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.